IT Global Solutions Advisor - Point of Sale
Location: Huntington Beach
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Relocation Provided! Great Benefits Package!This Jobot Job is
hosted by: Tony SvareAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $150,000 -
$230,000 per yearA bit about us:We are a blend of diverse
backgrounds and experience. We are a leader in the industry! We
have a strong background of building and selling successful
initiatives. We want top-notch people to join us in that
mission.Why join us?Relocation ProvidedGreat Benefits
PackageTraining and DevelopmentLeadershipJob DetailsROLES AND
- Act as the advisor to leaders and help define or update the
- Lead retail/store initiatives globally to achieve business
results with high quality and timelines.
- Lead business and solution architecture workshops in
- Lead vendor technology research, fit evaluations, and proof of
concepts to ensure architecture alignment.
- Ensure vendor product implementations and upgrades are aligned
with architecture vision and strategy.
- Keep up to date on the technology in the market to help the
organization find the right solutions.
- Lead cross-functional IT teams (including multiple departments,
business units, international locations, or external
vendor/consultant resources) to ensure the successful delivery of a
business objective as assigned by the manager.
- Create new concepts and technologies that drive significant
benefits to the organization.
- Establish, grow, and enhance collaborative relationships with
business partners to explore opportunities and alternatives to meet
- Provide value-added input and alternatives and facilitate
requirements definition whenever appropriate.
- Research, develop, and participate in establishing and
enforcing best-practice work processes and standards.
- Participate in developing and accessing strategic plans for
future technology or business process changes.
- Implement and use fact-based metrics to continuously improve on
quality and efficiency of solutions and to validate business value
- Produce, follow, and enforce SDLC standards and documentation
to deliver stable, reliable, and highly available solutions.
- Act as a mentor and facilitate knowledge transfer among the
group and departmental resources.
- High knowledge and experience in integrating POS, both internal
and off-the-shelf software.
- Monitor and analyze POS system performance data to identify
trends, areas for improvement, and potential issues.
- Experience resolving complex business, system, change
management, and program delivery challenges.
- Assist in FIT/GAP analysis and provide customization/workaround
solution recommendations to achieve the desired business objectives
on the proposed requirements.
- Manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously,
including project planning, tracking, and reporting.
- Provide technical support in POS, CRM, OMS, etc.
- Ensure compliance with applicable data privacy and security
- Must be able to work with integrated teams within the
- Provide team performance feedback to the manager when
requested.EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, related area, or
equivalent additional work experience required.
- Minimum seven years of experience in Store-POS Consulting/ POS
Implementations /Software Development involving POS products with a
minimum of two years on any one of these solution providers (SAP
POS, GK POS, APTOS, Retail Pro, and NCR)
- Excellent knowledge of Store/POS processes for different retail
businesses (Fashion, Discount Stores, Grocery, Home Goods, and
- Development/implementation experience in POS applications,
preferably GK POS, with 3 - 4 implementations on any of the global
- Exposure to software application implementation/development and
customer requirements mapping and experience in client interactions
to understand their needs and must be able to draft the Functional
Specification and work closely with the technical team to validate
the technical specifications.
- Should know Business Process analysis, problem definition,
Detailing of Processes of Point of Sale
- Working experience on Mobile POS and Omni POS.
- Must have Omni Channel POS Process, including POS Promotions,
Loyalty, and POS TransactionsInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply
now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Huntington Beach , IT Global Solutions Advisor - Point of Sale, Sales , Huntington Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!