Territory Sales Manager - Eastern New England.
Company: Cambro Manufacturing
Location: Huntington Beach
Posted on: March 15, 2023
Territory Sales Manager - Eastern New England.
US-Eastern New England Territory
The Cambro Territory Sales Manager (TSM) plays a key role as the
primary point of contact for all distributors, dealers and end
users within his/her assigned market area.
- Make sales calls four days a week,
with one office day.
- Sales call mix of 70% end user and 30% distribution.
- Must be able to travel both within and outside assigned market
with some overnight travel required.
- Provide local support for Trade Shows, training sessions and
- Utilize technology to maximize sales opportunities.
- The TSM will be responsible to generate sales individually as
well as working with Segment managers.
- Must be able to promote and manage an environment of open
distribution, where significant competitive lines are present.
- Must be able to analyze and manage all Cambro product
categories to maximize overall sales performance.
- Meeting/exceeding the territory's sales and profit goals for
new products, end-user penetration, and overall quota.
- Must create an annual business plan that is to be reviewed and
updated with Cambro management on a quarterly basis.
- Establishes goals for key categories and new products.
- Develops a proactive strategy to target the end-user, assess
progress, and measure results.
- Identifies actions that lead to influencing the
- Creates clear objectives for driving sales with key
- Must incorporate the effective use of Cambro sales tools, and
other resources provided.
- Must be able to Identify specific sources of incremental growth
to achieve goals.
- Develop positive working relationships with
- Must be able to effectively educate/motivate the distributor
sales force on current and new Cambro products, programs,
promotions, and sales tools, and provide them with field sales
- Acts as the first point of contact for problem solving.
- Must monitor distributor sales progress and provide them
feedback via periodic business reviews.
- Co-develops promotional activities with the distributor to
drive sales growth.
- Gaining placement of new products in the distributor's
- Must be able to maintain adequate levels of sales literature
and product samples at distributor offices/showrooms.
- Maintains good communication with Cambro factory personnel
- Keeps the company informed of any notable market developments
regarding customers, competitors, etc.
- Consistently updates account information in the sales contact
- Completes all required paperwork (expense reports, monthly
letters) in a timely fashion.
- Maintain reliable and consistent attendance, including being
punctual, and dependable in order to meet the needs of the
department and the organization.
- Execute each essential duty satisfactorily in order to perform
- Follows all safety procedures required in work area, wears PPE
as needed, attends all safety meetings, and reports safety issues
regarding equipment or unsafe/hazardous conditions.
- Performs effectively as a team member, able to work well with
others, open to receive and give feedback, and treats everyone with
- Takes ownership of own work and behavior, accepts
accountability for own actions, encourages solutions, and
communicates status of work/projects.
- Follow all department quality standards/criteria. Raise
concerns and issues to immediate manager.
- Able to understand and demonstrate Cambro company culture,
display company core values (Safety, Quality, Respect, and
- Understands department's key performance indicators and
contributes to achieve these goals both individually and as a
- Other duties as needed or required. ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must be able to work overtime as needed, remain flexible and
open to possible schedule changes in order to meet business needs.
PHYSICAL DEMANDSThe physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Sitting, walking,
standing, bending at the neck, bending at the waist, squatting,
climbing, kneeling, crawling, twisting at the neck and waist,
repetitive use of hands, simple grasping, power grasping, fine
manipulation, pushing and pulling, reaching above and below the
shoulder, carrying/lifting up to 50-75 lbs.
- Driving cars, trucks, forklifts and other equipment
- Working around equipment and machinery PPE REQUIREMENTS
- Safety glasses
- Utility gloves
- Steel-toe slip-resistant shoes
- Hearing protection (e.g. ear plugs, ear muffs)
- Face shields
- Face covering (mask) in accordance with company policy.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- H.S. diploma or equivalent, and at least 3 years of outside
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong organization, planning, analytical, negotiation, sales
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating
and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Write routine
reports and correspondence. Speak effectively before groups of
customers or employees of organization. Communicate effectively,
both orally and in writing.
- Calculate figures and amounts, proportions, percentages, area,
circumference, and volume. Apply concepts of basic algebra and
- Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete
variables in situations. Interpret a variety of instructions
furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Must have a valid driver's license. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- A bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Foodservice sales industry experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and Concur. CAMBRO is proud to
be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to and will not
be discriminated against based upon race, color, religion, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical
or mental disability, genetic information, military or veteran
status, or other characteristics protected by law. Salary may vary
based on experience.
Keywords: Cambro Manufacturing, Huntington Beach , Territory Sales Manager - Eastern New England., Sales , Huntington Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...