Technical Sales Specialist
Company: PEAK Technical Staffing USA
Location: Huntington Beach
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Posted: 05/27/2022 Employment Type: Direct Placement Category:
Sales Engineers Job Number: 94178 Job Description
A cutting-edge leader in providing First Responder communications
systems to Fire Departments, military bases and 911 Dispatch
centers throughout the country. Seeking a high-energy,
customer-focused Technical Sales Specialist to join our Public
Safety Team. The ideal candidate must be driven, detail oriented,
and possess excellent verbal & written communication skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work as primary point of contact regarding sales of our
First-In Fire Station Alerting, Dispatch Systems and additional
public safety products to civilian and government agencies.
- Work with System Designers and Sales Team to establish customer
approved systems for installation.
- Work with Marketing and Sales Teams to increase market share,
generate sales and nurture customer relationships.
- Work with Project, Engineering, Contracts, Installation and
Sales Teams to establish strong brand equity by giving customers
- Clear understanding and use of the sales process using CRM
system for preparing BOMs, quote requests, managing the sales
pipeline and overall sales support.
- Develop and maintain customer relations with thorough follow-up
communication, employ best practices to escalate support inquiries
and timely answers to requests.
- Prepare price quotes for systems and maintenance of systems for
potential and existing customers.
- Assist with RFP projects for potential sales opportunities and
- Prepare sales presentations as needed.
- Prepare a variety of status reports including daily activities,
quote status, sales pipeline, and follow-ups.
- Assist in marketing objectives by proactively engaging with
- Adhere to the company' s short and long-term goals.
- Perform other duties, tasks or projects as requested by
- Some travel, tradeshows and presentations
- Bachelor' s degree in Business or related field.
- Public Safety and communication systems knowledge a plus.
- Technically savvy and ability to learn technological products
- IT experience and knowledge of 2-way radio a plus.
- Good Microsoft Office Suite skills, ie. Excel, PowerPoint,
- Minimum of five years of sales experience is
General: Proven ability to handle multiple priorities, manage
multiple tasks simultaneously, routinely exercise discretion in
your decision, work independently, work in fast paced high volume
environment, organize and manage time well and must be able to
communicate with management and co-workers in a professional
Communication: Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication
skills. Ability to present ideas in business- friendly and
user-friendly language. Ability to read, analyze and interpret
complex documents, including technical service agreements, drawings
and specifications, contracts and client communication.
- Project Sales/Account Manager
- Outside Sales Engineer
Garden Grove, CA Login to save this search and get notified of
Keywords: PEAK Technical Staffing USA, Huntington Beach , Technical Sales Specialist, Sales , Huntington Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!