Home Sales Inspector
Location: Huntington Beach
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Overview:If You're the Best at Sales, You Have a Place with the
Best in Pests.
As part of the Orkin Commercial sales team, you get the advantage
of a highly persuasive pitch: top-notch service from the industry
leader with more than 120 years of protecting businesses of all
Our Account Manager position combines your competitive drive and
your desire to be part of a team. You'll have the opportunity to
maximize your financial potential with high-performance sales
skills and contribute to the overall success of the business. And
you can earn your way to an annual rewards trip honoring top
You'll have more than a job-you'll have a career with growth
potential and benefits that go beyond the basics. This includes a
company vehicle, competitive pay and a 401(k) program. Not to
mention, you'll receive opportunities to volunteer and give
With Orkin's award-winning training program, you'll receive all the
tools you need to succeed. That means no industry experience
required to start building your career. Plus, if there's one thing
we know at Orkin, it's that pests keep coming back, and that makes
our industry recession resistant.
Ready to start a career with staying power? Apply now!
Responsibilities:As an Account Manager, you'll be responsible for
understanding Orkin's products and services and how to sell them to
a variety of industries. You'll make strategic recommendations to
new and existing businesses to help prevent pests and satisfy their
regulatory standards. You'll solve problems and build trusted
relationships as an essential partner for their business. Adept at
listening to needs and clearly explaining practical solutions, you
can win over clients with confidence and care.
- Serve as a problem solver for commercial clients by utilizing
the in-depth training provided to decide on the best overall pest
solution for each customer's needs.
- Achieve sales goals through prospecting new business and
- Utilizing marketing tools to drive new business
- Conduct an inspection of the interior and exterior of the
client's commercial property-don't worry, we teach you how!
- Make recommendations to clients based on your inspection and
issues identified by addressing any questions, explaining the
process and setting expectations.
- Use the iPad we provide to prepare sales agreements and help
you stay organized-we will provide training on this too!
What type of benefits will you receive?
- Competitive earnings and a company vehicle with gas card
- Company provided iPhone and iPad with sales software
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision, maternity, & life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent
- Industry leading, quality, comprehensive training program
Why should you choose Orkin?
- Founded in 1901, Orkin is a global residential and business
service provider who provides the most accurate, comprehensive, and
efficient pest management services for both residential and
- The Pest Management Industry is growing - and is a recession
resistant line of business
- You have a service-oriented mindset that leads you to build
loyalty and trust with clients
- You hold yourself responsible to commitments
- You value being part of a team
- You want to join a company that supports the community
- Orkin is financially stable and growing as the largest
subsidiary of Rollins, , (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta,
GAAre you ready to join the Best in Pests?Qualifications:What do
you need to be successful?
- Sales experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Valid driver's license required with a good driving record
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check is
- Ability to obtain the appropriate pesticide
license/certification if required (company paid)
- Ability to work in the field independently and interact with
our great clients
What will my work environment be like?
Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform
the job duties with or without accommodations:
Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops,
etc. including the ability to climb or balance and stoop, kneel,
crouch, or crawl
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) which sometimes
requires an OSHA-compliant respirator
- Willing to work in different types of weather conditions
Orkin is an Equal Opportunity/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Keywords: Orkin, Huntington Beach , Home Sales Inspector, Sales , Huntington Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!