Automotive Sales Associate
Company: AutoNation Toyota Irvine
Location: Huntington Beach
Posted on: January 6, 2022
The AutoNation Experienced Sales Associate is responsible for
selling new and used vehicles at gross profit, customer
satisfaction and volume standards expected by America's Largest
- Interact with hundreds of customers to help guide them in their
vehicle purchase, asking questions and listening carefully.
- Search our national inventory of over 100,000 vehicles to help
find the perfect match for your customer.
- Describe all optional equipment and accessories available for
customer purchase, explain in detail product features and
- Use outstanding communication and listening skills to help
negotiate terms that ensure payment options meet your customers'
lifestyles, budgets, and expectations; close the deal.
- Deliver a minimum number of vehicles each month.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience, driving loyalty by
following up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Help transition customers to our Service departments to support
their ownership experience, selling the quality and convenience of
service repairs and/or aftermarket parts and accessories available
in AutoNation service departments.
What are the requirements?
- Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer
- Drive to set targeted personal income goals consistent with
AutoNation's standards of productivity
- Over 1 year automotive sales experience
- Proven ability to exceed established automotive sales and
customer service goals
- Excellent communication, consultative, interpersonal and
- The willingness to follow up, and follow-up again, with
- Valid in-state driver's license and an acceptable, safe driving
- High school diploma or equivalent
Why should I work for AutoNation?
- You want to work for a car dealer that has a strong moral
compass and treats all its associates with respect
- You'll be empowered with the tools needed to support our
customers' needs and realize your earning potential. What tools?
How's a best-in-class CRM, state-of-the-art equity mining tools to
help you uncover better sales leads, preferred relationships with
over 30 lenders to get your customers financed and access to a
national inventory of over 100,000 new and pre-owned vehicles so
you can always find the perfect match for your customer.
- We represent 36 brands in 16 states, so there's always
opportunity to grow your career as a Sales Associate and beyond.
Join AutoNation and accelerate as far and fast as your talent and
our support can take you.How will I be paid? Will I receive
- As an Experienced Sales Associate, you're able to start working
on our competitive commission pay plan right away!
- Throughout your career, we'll provide you with the hands-on,
digital and classroom training you need grow and advance while also
empowering you to build your book of business and close deals like
the expert you already are.
Keywords: AutoNation Toyota Irvine, Huntington Beach , Automotive Sales Associate, Sales , Huntington Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!