Behavior Technician - Morning Hours!
Company: Behavioral Health Works
Location: Huntington Beach
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Join our Growing Team!
Competitive Hourly Rate: $20-26 per hour
Morning Hours 8am - 1pm!
Training and More!
Who we are:
Behavioral Health Works (BHW) is a multi-state autism service
provider group, leading the way in individualized, comprehensive,
and family-focused approach to autism treatment. At BHW the work
that you are doing makes a direct impact on the lives of
Join a team of over 300 Behavior Technicians and growing!
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for caring and compassionate individuals who want to
make a difference in the community working directly with children
and teenagers diagnosed with autism.
At BHW you are more than just an employee you are a valued member
of our team:
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly rate ranging from $20 to $26 for Behavior
- An environment where employees feel valued while doing
impactful work that helps the children in our communities.
- Paid new hire training and certification as a Registered
- Paid professional development through monthly training
- Reimbursement for mileage between clients with paid drive
- Earn paid time off (PTO)
- Tuition Reduction with Partnered Universities
- Flexible schedule with shifts between 8:00am - 1pm
- Tablets provided - No paperwork, everything done online!
- Flexible Spending Account option for all employeesThe role:
Behavior Technicians work one-on-one with children diagnosed with
autism using ABA methods and techniques that you will learn during
training and with the ongoing support, mentorship and supervision
of a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst. All Behavior Technicians at
BHW are responsible for the following:
What you will do:
- Provide direct 1:1 therapy to individualized diagnosed with
autism in their homes
- Teach children how to communicate, socialize, and play through
the use of researched based techniques that will be taught to you
- Implementing Behavior Intervention Plans created by our
Board-Certified Behavior Analysts and Clinical Supervisors. These
are detailed plans you follow when working with your client
- Encouraging your clients and helping them to reach their
- Record data on goals and progress during each
- Valid driver's license and current auto insurance (Except in
- Ability to travel up to 30 miles from your place of residence
to provide therapy
- Ability to pass background checks and health screenings and
provide proof of immunizations, including Covid-19 vaccination
- Meet Educational Requirements:
- Southern CA
- Bachelors Degree RequiredBHW is an EOO and we encourage
applicants from all backgrounds to apply. If you need an
accommodation during the interview process, please contact
It is the policy of BHW to provide equal employment opportunity to
all qualified job applicants and employees based on merit, and to
prohibit illegal discrimination in every aspect of personnel
policies and employment practices, including recruitment,
examining, hiring, promotion, training, work assignments, and other
benefits and privileges of employment.
- 18 years or older
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
- Able to comfortably lift 40 lbs
- Able to stand for duration of shift
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Background check
Keywords: Behavioral Health Works, Huntington Beach , Behavior Technician - Morning Hours!, Professions , Huntington Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!