Company: RBA Builders, Inc.
Location: Huntington Beach
Posted on: June 24, 2022
The estimator is responsible for preparing and/or coordinating
the preparation of full estimates on large and complex projects as
required by client's documents and provides complete conceptual and
total bid price.
- Reviews and evaluates requests for estimates.
- Prepares weekly bid calendar and ensures timely completion of
- Reviews estimates and revisions for completeness and
- Creates job folders.
- Reviews construction documents and understands scope of work to
- Executes take-offs of construction documents.
- Inputs take-offs into computer spreadsheet.
- Obtains pricing for materials.
- Obtains bids from subcontractors.
- Prepares cost analysis in computer by recapitulating material,
labor, equipment, subcontractor and overhead costs incurred in the
installation of items.
- Makes an estimate where predetermined standard(s) are not
- Informs immediate supervisor of any observed inaccuracies or
omissions in quoted items or computer database.
- Develops and maintains resource information on products,
vendors, subcontractors, government requirements, etc.
- Attends departmental meetings as required.
- Photocopies documents and plans.
- Manages the estimating department
- Salaries will depend on relevant experience.
Keywords: RBA Builders, Inc., Huntington Beach , Estimator, Professions , Huntington Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!