Warehouse Technician- Receiving
Company: California Closets
Location: Huntington Beach
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Position Summary:This position requires that material be moved
from one position/location to another in an effort to expedite the
product throughout the plant. Duties and Responsibilities:
- On/off-loading of the product from, tables, rolling racks,
delivery trucks, or wood crates for eight or more hours, daily. The
"team concept" instituted for plant facility production workers
requires each worker to perform different functions on a rotating
basis. Therefore, all shop functions required by supervisors are
considered essential functions for the job.
- Regular and predictable attendance, safely perform tasks and
adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential
functions of your job.
- Special Order Receiving including checking in materials and
providing the packing slips to our SO team for confirmation of
- Perform work as assigned by cell lead or supervisor in a timely
- Read, understand, paperwork work and labels.
- Communicate to cell lead of any issues.
- Attach appropriate labels and tags to products and
- Ability to read and interpret basic mathematical measurements
and effectively know how to use a tape measure.
- Notify lead person or supervisor of any mechanical or material
- Must be able to lift 50-75lbs
- Maintain a safe and clean work area.
- All production workers are expected to be available to work in
all areas of production.
- Forklift experience strongly preferred
- Warehouse receiving experience required (large pallets
containing luxury wood products)
Keywords: California Closets, Huntington Beach , Warehouse Technician- Receiving, Professions , Huntington Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!