Location: Huntington Beach
Posted on: January 5, 2022
What you'll do
WALMART TRANSPORTATION is Hiring CDL-A Drivers in the Apple Valley,
Walmart wants to help you find your place a stress-free, flexible
work environment where drivers are treated with respect. A place
where a well-deserved break with family balances out the hours you
log on the road. Where highly competitive pay and smart benefits
fit your way of life. This is that place. This is Walmart. And we
have immediate openings for full-time drivers. If you re looking to
find a home on the road, join the Walmart Transportation team
What You ll Get:
Our drivers enjoy a great balance between work and life, as well as
top pay. As a professional truck driver with Walmart, you can enjoy
the following benefits:
- Average $87,500 or the equivalent of $0.89 per Mile in Year
- Activity, Training, and Mileage Pay from Day 1
- Quarterly Safe Driving Bonuses
- No Loading or Unloading Freight
- Home Once a Week
- Reset Hours Not Spent on the Road
- Medical Plan Benefits That Start on Day 1
- Additional Life Insurance, Dental, Vision and Pharmacy Benefits
- Option to Enroll in Our 401K Plan and Stock Purchase
- Opportunity to Earn Up to 21 Paid Days Off in Your First
The number one reason our drivers don t leave is retirement our
turnover is one of the lowest in the industry! Don t miss out on
this great opportunity. Review our minimum qualifications and apply
- An Interstate (Class A) Commercial Driver's License with Hazmat
endorsement (including cleared background check) or will obtain
HAZMAT endorsement (with cleared background check) within 120
calendar days of date of hire.
- A minimum of 30 months experience working in a full-time Class
A tractor/trailer driving position in the previous four (4)
- No more than two (2) moving violations while operating a
personal or commercial motor vehicle in the last three (3)
- No serious traffic violations while operating a commercial
motor vehicle in the last three (3) years.
- No DUI, DWI, OUI, or reckless driving involving alcohol/drugs
convictions within the last ten (10) years.
- No preventable accidents* while operating a commercial motor
vehicle in the last three (3) years.
- No preventable* DOT recordable accidents (collisions resulting
in disabling damage and/or immediate medical treatment away from
the scene) while operating a commercial motor vehicle in the last
ten (10) years.
- No preventable accidents* resulting in a fatality or
catastrophic injury in driving history (commercial motor
The above information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed
to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all
duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees
assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made
available as part of the hiring process.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This
mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from
responsible sourcing to sustainability and everything in between.
As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping
the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of
other industries all while affecting the lives of millions of
customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every
day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer By Choice. We
believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and
the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That
means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity unique
styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions while being
inclusive of all people.
Apply Online Below
Keywords: Walmart, Huntington Beach , Truck Driver, Professions , Huntington Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!