Senior Digital Data Analyst
Company: Innocean USA
Location: Huntington Beach
Posted on: March 17, 2020
Innocean USA is an award-winning, creative advertising agency
based in Huntington Beach, CA. OVERVIEWThe Senior Digital Data
Analyst will translate the measurable actions of people across all
digital platforms into actionable insights and lead the ongoing
development of models for success for our clients.
- Work with the client on a daily basis to identify needs and
expectations on campaigns initiatives.
- Initiate projects derived from media plan, client/business
needs, and creative ideas. Accurately plan and forecast project
- Takes ownership of deliverables and facilitates work
effectively across internal teams and vendors.
- Brief creative and production teams on project
- Identify key stakeholders and disseminate information as
- Present/communicate progress and outcome of projects to clients
and determine best next steps.
- Facilitate internal and client reviews, update status
documents, legal routing, contact reports, and meeting
- Show solid knowledge of the client's business (including
pricing, product, sales, marketing channels, strategies, and
competitive landscape). Able to participate in client discussions
regarding marketing insights and recommendations.
DESIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 5-10 years of experience delivering analysis and identifying
trends within a digital marketing environment including A/B
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to present
clearly and persuasively.
- Ability to make the complex easy to understand: can demonstrate
examples of business writing and presenting to non-technical and
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen along with the
ability to be detail and deadline oriented while managing multiple
- A very strong Excel user, with ability to shape, analyze,
pivot, and visualize data.
- Experience pulling reports, setting up automated reports, and
- Experience with online ad delivery systems (Google Marketing
Platform for enterprises, such as Google Ad Manager for large
publishers (formerly known as DoubleClick Bid Manager (known as
DBM), DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM), DoubleClick for
Publishers (DFP), AdWords and Google Ad Exchange (AdX).
- Experience with online marketing systems such as in Adobe
Analytics, Audience Manager, Target, and other tools within the
Adobe Marketing Suite; or applications within the Google Marketing
Platform such as Google Analytics; or similar platforms.
- Understands and can use social media listening platforms, such
as NetBase, Sprinkler, Sysomos, Crimson, Hexagon, SimplyMeasured,
Radian6, or similar.
- Understands how tagging web sites determines the depth and
quality of reporting.
- Experience being client-facing, such as presenting in-person or
by phone/video conferencing, and the desire to constantly improve
your presentation skills.
- Ability to create reports and presentations in applications
such as PowerPoint, Keynote, or Google Slides.
- Ability to clear and precise emails and written documents.
- Experience with digital media and ad serving
- Experience using Business Intelligence (BI) tools, such as
Tableau or Power BI, especially building dashboards.
- Experience using databases, such as data design, extracting,
and processing data,
- Experience with Python, SQL, R, and other similar statistical
- Experience with automotive and consumer brands
- 100% paid Medical, Dental and Vision Premiums.
- Generous PTO.
- 401k Program with company match.
- Fun and fast-paced agency environment.
- Lots of individual autonomy & rewards for merit and
- Be part of a close-knit and exciting team & growing
- Enjoy catered happy hour every Thursday and breakfast on
- Full-time Barista on-site.
- Amazing views of the Pacific Ocean by the pier in HB.
Keywords: Innocean USA, Huntington Beach , Senior Digital Data Analyst, Professions , Huntington Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!