Day Spa Lead Location: CA-Huntington Beach-92647 Post Date: 05-18-23
Company: UFC GYM - Whitestown, IN
Location: Huntington Beach
Posted on: May 26, 2023
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Recovery Corner Manager is responsible for personally ensuring a positive customer experience through personal production and coach supervision. Responsible for delivering excellent member service and driving Fitness and Recovery Corner revenue and meeting goals. Will address member concerns, employee relations issues, and oversee scheduling and time-keeping activities as needed. Communicate and enforce Company and Club policies and procedure on a regular basis. This position requires week days and a minimum of 8 hours on the weekend on either Saturday, Sunday or a combination of both days.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Sell and Conduct Private Training & Recovery Corner Modalities with Members
- Assist members and encourage their involvement in private training and recovery corner modalities.
- Ensure accurate administration of Client Programs, supplement purchases, measurement tracking, workout and recovery programs.
- Arrive on time, prepared and attentive for all appointments.
- Assist in all revenue generating activities, including but not limited to: complimentary workouts, recovery booths, body fat tables, seminars, workshops, etc.
- Sell training & recovery sessions by executing an effective prospecting strategy, conducting guest tours, and completing sales when needed through the turn-over process.
- Responsible for achieving monthly revenue objectives set forth by the Company with regards to fitness, recovery and supplements.
- Review daily club sales performance and individual employee performance statistics with the Fitness Manager, Vice President and team members to identify issues and clarify behaviors needed to achieve club sales goals.
- Administer company policies as they relate to the sales process.2) Recovery Corner Administration - Work with Fitness Manager to ensure coaches are productively attaining revenue and service goals, that standards are properly communicated and that the Recovery Corner remains on-track to attain daily, weekly and monthly financial goals particularly on weekends.
- Set monthly, weekly and daily goals and objectives aligned with Company's expectations.
- Conduct monthly and weekly meetings with the Fitness Manager to review performance and operations.
- Handle member service matters including club tours, explanation of Recovery Corner services, and member sign ups, agreements and appointments.
- Mediate and resolve member issues and concerns in a timely and effective manner, elevating issues when appropriate.
- Perform and manage the completion of all administrative and housekeeping duties within the Recovery Corner (as outlined in daily and weekly checklists).
- Conducts daily facility walkthroughs and alert the Operations team of repairs and maintenance needs.
- Supervise coach sales activities, agreements and daily paperwork.
- Comply with operational procedures in the Recovery Corner and follow-up with compliance checks through the monitoring of club systems and employee performance.
ORGANIZATION RELATIONSHIPS: The Recovery Corner Manager will report directly to the Fitness Manager and/or General Manager. Communicate and enforce all Policy and Procedures with the Fitness & Recovery Corner Team. Duties require interaction with all club management, employees and club members.REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:1) Knowledge, skills & abilities: - In depth knowledge of Personal Training techniques from assessment to program design. - In depth knowledge of Recovery Modalities and program design. - Must be able to operate and adjust all Recovery Corner equipment. - Knowledge of company policies, practices and procedures, including emergency and safety procedures. - Strong interpersonal and communication skills. - Ability to demonstrate and maintain a friendly, enthusiastic and positive, customer service driven attitude. - Possess a strong customer service focus and ability to professionally address requests and inquiries from guests, members and staff. - Understand and follow oral and written instructions and can communicate clearly and concisely. - Possess strong organizational skills and understands basic record keeping practices and procedures. - Demonstrate the ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks with minimal supervision. - Must be computer proficient, with basic skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
Keywords: UFC GYM - Whitestown, IN, Huntington Beach , Day Spa Lead Location: CA-Huntington Beach-92647 Post Date: 05-18-23, Other , Huntington Beach, California
here to apply!