Lead or Senior Integrated Planning & Scheduling Specialist
Location: Huntington Beach
Posted on: November 18, 2022
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better
place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work
that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion
are shared values. We're committed to fostering an environment for
every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with
great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with
We have an exciting opportunity for a Lead or Senior Integrated
Planning & Scheduling (IP&S), Specialist,to join our team! In
this role, you'll support programs for Autonomous Systems (AS). a
division within Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) that
develops autonomous technologies, intelligence capabilities, and
We are seeking a motivated, career-driven professional to support
the program and portfolio scheduling initiatives in a growing,
transformational product area. You will draw upon your experiences
in all aspects of the program schedule including development
programs, agile software programs, and Project Server portfolio
management. As an IP&S team member you will develop proposal
plans and schedules, baseline execution schedules, maintain the
in-work schedules, perform critical path analysis and what-if
planning, and support the delivery of program deliverables.
You will participate in all aspects of IP&S activities and will
execute the following roles to provide actionable, value-added
products to customers:
- Portfolio Management - Architect and lead portfolio networking
in a Project Server environment
- Program Planning - Developing initial planning products (e.g.
IMP, WBS, Master Phasing Schedule)
- Program Scheduling - Development of the Integrated Master
- Detailed Scheduling & Change Management - Developing and
maintaining lower-level schedules
- Change Integration - Manages the change integration teams
- Project Management - Lead key program initiatives to improve
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- In charge of the program IMS and serving as the technical lead
for the IP&S team in developing, integrating, and maintaining
the IMS reporting to the Program Management team
- Work closely with the Integrated Product Team Leads, the
IP&S team, and program leadership to ensure alignment and
integration of the IMS with other key program plans and schedules
such as the Integrated Master Plan (IMP), Master Phasing Plan,
Critical Path Analysis, High-Level Flow (HLF) and detailed
schedules below the IMS
- Accountable for schedule compliance, assessment of schedule
risk, identification of opportunities (including schedule margin
planning), and providing robust/actionable performance reporting
from the IMS to support and drive program management understanding
- Lead the integration of supplier and partner plans and
schedules into the IMS to ensure the team is operating to the same
rhythm and priorities
- Model driving program execution through quick turn generation
of prospective schedule performance analyses, recovery/alternate
scenario planning, and improved schedule visibility/visualization
- Develops and uses collaborative relationships within and
outside the organization to facilitate the accomplishment of work
goals. Builds rapport and trust among stakeholders and leverages
the organization's dynamics to promote program goals
- Provide support to proposal and engineering change proposal
initiatives meeting all firm proposal requirements.
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate
will be required to work onsite in Huntington Beach, CA.
This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security
Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship.
An interim and/or final U.S. Secret Clearance Post-Start is
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience)
- 5+ years of experience Microsoft Project Professional with
Integrated Schedules and Logic networks
- 5+ years of experience Knowledge of master scheduling tools
(e.g., #1 Flow, critical path analysis, trend analysis, improvement
curve theory, precedence network)
- 5+ years of experience in Analytical skills and ability to
collect, organize, synthesize, and analyze data; summarize
findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience)
- Lead Level 4: More than 5 years of related work experience or
an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with Earned Value Management (EVM) with applying
Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations Supplement (DFARS)
- Schedule Risk Management
- Experience modeling complex development programs including
integration of activities across multiple platforms, multiple
suppliers, and customer resources
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation
- Project management fundamentals and/or PMBOK
- Familiarity with Open Plan Professional is a plus
Lead Level 4: Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years'
related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 8 or more
years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of
education and experience.
Senior Level 5: Bachelor's degree and typically 15 or more years'
related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 13 or more
years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of
education and experience
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this
position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at
their own expense.
May require travel 10% of the time.
Boeingis a Drug-Free Workplace where post-offer applicants and
employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids,
amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria are met as outlined in
our policies .
Shift Work Statement:
This position is for the 1st shift.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are
made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or
mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or
other characteristics protected by law.
Keywords: Boeing, Huntington Beach , Lead or Senior Integrated Planning & Scheduling Specialist, Other , Huntington Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!