Shipping/Receiving Associate, Level I (1st shift)
Company: Orchid Orthopedics
Location: Huntington Beach
Posted on: November 16, 2022
SHIFTSNA - Shift 1 ($0) (United States of America - California)A
Performs Shipping, Receiving, Inventory Control, Material Issue and
Return, Out-Side Process Purchasing and various other tasks such as
kitting assembly orders, cycle counts, scheduling couriers,
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Package and ship product to customers according to Customer
- Operate small or large bagger.
- Perform hand seal function.
- Wrap and package all parts for shipment and ensure proper
paperwork is attached/enclosed.
- Perform functions in the 'Made 2 Manage' MRP system such as
receipt of product/materials and placing product in finished
- Perform weekly housekeeping per 6S schedule.
- May move parts to and from finished goods.
- Advocates for the health and safety of self, co-workers,
customers, and the community.
- Support quality and compliance by adhering to all procedures,
work instructions, and forms per the Quality Management Systems
- Completes all required training.
- EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Or Equivalent (Required)EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
- Manufacturing Experience (Preferred)
- Experience in packaging (Preferred)
- Experience with Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP),
Quality Systems Regulation (QSR), and ISO standards
(Preferred)KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS THAT ENABLE SUCCESS
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Working Experience
- Data Entry - Working Experience
- Handwriting - Basic Knowledge
- Information Processing - Basic Knowledge
- Organization - Basic Knowledge
- Mathematical Ability - Basic Knowledge
- Problem Solving - Working ExperiencePHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position -
- Must be able to move about the inside of the building -
- Must be able to position oneself and move under/around/over
equipment - Rarely
- Must be able to handle/adjust/inspect/position various items
and equipment - Occasionally
- Must be able to communicate and exchange information with
others - Occasionally
- Must be able to perform tasks that require repetitive
handling/adjusting/inspecting/positioning of items and equipment -
- Must be able to distinguish and detect information such as
writing and defects - ConstantlyWORKING CONDITIONS
- Noise - OccasionallyWHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to work in a growing company
- Ability to help people live a longer, more active life
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Ability to work in an organization that values:
- Integrity First: We do the right thing
- Teamwork: We are one Orchid
- Results: Our results matterADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Candidates offered employment may be required to submit to a
pre-employment background check and pre-employment drug-screening
based on position requirements
- Candidates must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work
in the United States through eVerifyEOE, including
Keywords: Orchid Orthopedics, Huntington Beach , Shipping/Receiving Associate, Level I (1st shift), Other , Huntington Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!