Business Development Associate
Company: Alera Group
Location: Huntington Beach
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Tippett Moorhead & Haden , an Alera Group Company is seeking a
Business Develpment Associate position to join their Wealth
Alera Group is an independent, national insurance and financial
services firm created through the merger of like-minded,
high-performing, entrepreneurial firms across the United States. We
provide the best of both worlds: national scope and world-class
We have grown tremendously over the past few years and our future
looks even brighter. Business Insurance named us the 2 nd fastest
growing brokers, with a 76% growth rate . We've lost count of how
many of our member firms have earned Best Places to Work honors in
their local markets!
Due to our exceptional growth, we're on the hunt for a Business
Development Superstar to add to our world-class sales team! We are
looking for a best-of-the-best business development professional to
help accelerate our growth.
If you :
- Have a 'Hunter' mentality
- Are extremely competitive
- Know how to persevere through a long B2B sales process
- Have experience working within a team environment
- Want a generous, progressive, and uncapped compensation plan with
a lucrative life-long career
Alera Group is where you want to be!
- Utilize multiple prospecting strategies to identify prospects and
consistently set appointments with qualified potential clients.
- Identify and develop relationships directly with key
- Work closely with Senior Producers.
- Build your knowledge and understanding of the insurance industry,
learn how to effectively convert a prospect into a long-term
client, and build your book of business.
- Deliver consistent new meeting activity that meets and exceeds
- Leverage existing relationships via referrals to generate new
- Maintain excellent activity records in CRM that produce accurate
reports and forecasts each month.
- Assist the Senior Producer in ongoing and renewal client
- Eventually manage your book of business and lead ongoing client
meetings, while still driving new business.
- Bachelor's degree, preferred.
- Proven B2B sales and/or business development experience
- Competitiveness and self-drive required.
- Experience selling to functional leadership in Finance, Human
Resources Operations, or within the C-Suite preferred.
- Ability to identify the highest-potential target markets.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems;
Equal Opportunity Employment
We're an equal opportunity employer . All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California
Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.
Keywords: Alera Group, Huntington Beach , Business Development Associate, Other , Huntington Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!