Digital Communications Coordinator
Company: Cambro Manufacturing
Location: Huntington Beach
Posted on: September 16, 2022
We are looking for a motivated and creative digital dynamo who
is ready to contribute to our thriving foodservice brand. The name
Cambro is iconic among chefs and foodservice professionals in
restaurants, hotels, schools and more. The ideal candidate will
have strong attention to detail, understand the importance of
branding, and enjoy communicating with our customers.
ResponsibilitiesDay-to-day responsibilities consist of leading
social media community communications, posting on Twitter, Facebook
and Pinterest, managing and updating digital assets, and updating
product copy on the website.
- Bachelor's degree; preferably in Marketing, Communications, or
another relevant field.
- 3 to 5 years of experience assisting with social media on
behalf of a brand.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms, particularly
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and TikTok
- Ability to write copy that is both creative and engaging
- Basic understanding of SEO and website traffic metrics a
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- Strong prioritization and project management skills, with
multiple deliveries and specific deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and adapt within a changing business
- Able to build strong relationships and work across various
Keywords: Cambro Manufacturing, Huntington Beach , Digital Communications Coordinator, Other , Huntington Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!