Company: Trilogy Financial
Location: Huntington Beach
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job SummaryThis position will complete the daily operations of the
trading department along with other traders. The Trader will
maintain the integrity of our portfolios and protect the company
through implementation of processes to create sound trading and
auditing practices. The Trader will be held accountable to
minimizing trade errors, performance and AUM reporting, as well as
meeting and exceeding the set expectations of the trading
department. The Trader will report directly to the Chief Strategy
Officer (CSO) and work closely with the Service Team.Essential
Duties / Responsibilities
- Manage processes for proper trading execution for both upstream
and downstream processes.
- Assist in daily management of trading performance - execution,
- Manage GIPS & performance reporting.
- Communicate performance & portfolio changes with CSO.
- Communicate trade error reports to CSO.
- Collaborate with internal teams to resolve discrepancies.
- Support future scalability.
- Other duties assigned.Benefits SummaryTrilogy Financial values
their employees like family. The following are some of the benefits
of a career with Trilogy Financial:
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Coverage
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- 401(k) matching
- Eligible Profit Sharing
- Career Development, Mentorship and Education
- Team Events and Parties
- Achievement Awards and TripsCompany SummaryToday, one client at
a time, Trilogy has become a nationwide firm with clients from
coast to coast. Our clients have over $2 billion dollars in
brokerage and advisory assets served through Trilogy and our staff
has grown to over 150 comprehensive Advisors. Trilogy continues to
recruit and mentor new talent to the industry, a commitment
abandoned by many of its competitors. Because of this, our
multi-generational staff understands the needs and perspectives of
a wide variety of client needs. We utilize progressive ideas and
opportunities to help our clients now and into the future. Today,
as always, Trilogy lives by its development motto: never stop
growing. Where will Trilogy's story lead? We believe the sky's the
- Bachelor's Degree or higher is required.
- 3+ years of experience, specifically in the trading department
of an RIA or TPAM preferred.
- Detail oriented with superior problem-solving skills.
- Meets the values of the firm - client centered, teamwork,
humility, and perseverance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication - clear and
- Attention to detail, industry knowledge, and quality of
- Minimization of trading errors.
- Ability to work with both advisors and management for the
betterment of our clients.
- Coachable, trainable, and willing to grow in a career at
- Shows initiative to proactively identify additional client
needs or wants and present solutions with team support.Physical
RequirementsThe physical demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform
the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
functions. While performing the duties of this position, the
employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee
frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel
objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required
to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee
must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this position include close vision, distance
vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the
work environment is usually low to moderate.This job description
does not constitute a contract of employment; the company may
exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.Note:This job
description in no way states or implies that these are the only
duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this
position. Employees will be required to follow any other
job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related
duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or
assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential
functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification
to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform
this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills,
aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some
requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or
significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others.
The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of
knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an
employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an at will
Keywords: Trilogy Financial, Huntington Beach , Trading Assistant, Other , Huntington Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!