Location: Huntington Beach
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Located in Huntington Beach, CA a fast growing company that
provides high quality parts, assemblies and devices to the
Aerospace and Medical market sectors is looking for a Quality
Engineer.This Jobot Job is hosted by: Alex LuhrsenAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us
your resume.A bit about us:Located in Huntington Beach, CA a fast
growing company that provides high quality parts, assemblies and
devices to the Aerospace and Medical market sectors is looking for
a Quality Engineer.Why join us?We offer a comprehensive
compensation package including but not limited to:
- A competitive base salary ranging
- Wellness program
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401K with match
- Performance based bonuses!!
- Friendly team
- Generous PTO/Sick timeJob DetailsMUST HAVE:
- 3 years of Quality Engineering Experience
- Strong understanding of AS9100 quality standards and
- Machine Shop Environment Experience (3-axis and 5-axis CNC
mills and lathes)
- Quality Assurance expertise of aerospace/medical assembly.
- Knowledge of basic (micrometers, calipers, etc) and advanced
inspection methods (CMM, Comparator, etc)
- Advanced knowledge of RCCA methodology (Ishikawa, 5-Why,
- Aerospace PPAP experience is required
- Instruction-level knowledge of the following: SPC, PFMEA,
- Strong computer skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel, DISCUS,
Net-Inspect, Datalyzer (preferred)
- Expert level interpretation of AS9100 quality standards is
- AS9100 Auditor Certification preferredJob Responsibilities
- Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection,
testing and evaluation.
- Establishes program to evaluate precision and accuracy of
production equipment and testing, measurement, and analytical
equipment ad facilities.
- Plans and conducts the analysis, inspection, design, test,
and/or integration to assure the quality of the assigned product or
- Performs quality engineering reviews of design documentation
for compliance with stated requirements, including vendor quality
manuals and company quality records.
- Applies statistical process control (SPC) methods for analyzing
data to evaluate the current process and process changes.Interested
in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now"
Keywords: Jobot, Huntington Beach , Quality Engineer, Other , Huntington Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!