Company: Encore Aerospace
Location: Huntington Beach
Posted on: May 13, 2022
"At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a
better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to
work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and
inclusion are core values. We're committed to fostering an
environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and
inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find
your future with us."
Focus on traceability accuracy and should have a one
vision-structure-direction. This position works to
update the inventory database and perform inventory transactions on
all materials issued out of the
Stockroom. It also provides support to manage the inventory and
deliver materials out to the Production floor.
SUMMARY OF JOB DUTIES
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions
* Perform cycle count of parts in the Stockroom
* Receive materials to stock and perform transactions to take
material out of stock
* Keep strict control over all transactions coming in and out of
* Keep inventory in the right locations and defined boundaries
* Transact materials using the FIFO method and provide Lot Numbers
for in and out transactions
* Clean as you go responsibility to maintain a clean and orderly
work area. Keep tools, materials and equipment in the proper
* Be flexible to work extra hours as needed
* Provide excellent service to the Production Floor to provide what
they need in achieving their everyday goal
* Adhere to company policies, procedures, and ethics code
GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS - Education, Knowledge, and Experience
* A High School Diploma is desired
* A two-year college, trade/technical school or certification is a
* A minimum of 1-3 years of direct experience preferred
* Position may be filled with both entry level and experienced
* Must be authorized to work in the United States.
* Extended or irregular hours may be required.
* Boeing EnCore Interiors is an "at-will" employer; employment is
at the mutual consent of both the employee and the employer, and
may be terminated at will for any reason, with or without cause, at
any time during employment with the Company.
* As business conditions warrant a change in the operating
necessities of the Company, all employees are expected to react
productively, handle other essential tasks assigned now or in the
* Tasks may vary slightly based on products produced at a
Keywords: Encore Aerospace, Huntington Beach , Stockroom Clerk, Other , Huntington Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!