Front Desk Representative
Company: UFC Gym
Location: Huntington Beach
Posted on: January 16, 2022
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Front Desk Representative is the first line
of contact for members and guests. They deliver
superior customer service while assisting members with purchases
and directing membership inquiries.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Front Desk Customer Service
- Warmly greets members and guests as they enter and leave the
- Answers incoming calls in a professional and efficient manner
and transfers phone calls promptly and to the right department or
- Checks in members and verifies membership; signs up members for
group fit or ultimate classes.
- Registers prospective members and directs them to the
- Addresses members' questions or direct them to the appropriate
individual for better assistance.
- Sells supplements, apparel and other UFC Gym retail items to
- Rings up purchases on the point of sales system and provides
- Maintains a professional image and behavior at all times-
avoids eating, sitting, reading, internet surfing, using a personal
cell phone or other activities which are not work related.
- Responds professionally to requests and inquiries from guests,
members, and staff.
- Provides information to members regarding special club
- Immediately reports or escalates to management any unsafe
conditions or emergency situations.
- Keeps front desk and lobby neat and clean at all
- Performs opening and closing procedures for the front desk, as
- Attends monthly meetings or other scheduled meetings.
- Assist with inventory or product pricing, as needed.
- Calls all past due members regarding late dues and down
ORGANIZATION RELATIONSHIPS: The Front Desk Representative reports
to the Front Desk Lead and Operations Manager. This position may
interact with all levels of management and staff within Corporate
and Field offices, in the clubs, and within the Front Desk
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Must be energetic and possess a very friendly, outgoing
personality and positive attitude.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills,
including telephone etiquette.
- Possess a strong customer service focus.
- Understands and follows oral and written instructions.
- Able to multi-task and perform tasks with accuracy and
attention to detail.
- Must be a team player and possess a can-do attitude.
- Adhere to meal and rest break periods and must clock in and out
for all shift times.
Minimum certifications/educational level:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated
External Defibrillator (AED) certification.
- Must have 6 months' customer service experience in health club,
retail, hospitality or food service industry.
- Experience with multiple phone lines preferred.
- Basic computer skills.
- Required to stand, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel,
crouch, or crawl.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to stand and remain on your feet for a full
Keywords: UFC Gym, Huntington Beach , Front Desk Representative, Other , Huntington Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!