Company: Cambro Manufacturing Company
Location: Huntington Beach
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Summary Assembles materials and products manually by performing
the following duties list below. Essential Functions
- Always maintains housekeeping standards.
- Performs sanding, polishing, cleaning, assembly and packing job
tasks as assigned
- Flexible to work on all packing/assembly operations
- Required to read and follow assembly schedule, write tickets
and make labels.
- Maintain reliable and consistent attendance, including being
punctual, and dependable in order to meet the needs of the
department and the organization.
- Execute each essential duty satisfactorily in order to perform
- Follows all safety procedures required in work area, wears PPE
as needed, attends all safety meetings, and reports safety issues
regarding equipment or unsafe/hazardous conditions.
- Performs effectively as a team member, able to work well with
others, open to receive and give feedback, and treats everyone with
- Takes ownership of own work and behavior, accepts
accountability for own actions, encourages solutions, and
communicates status of work/projects.
- Follow all department quality standards/criteria. Raise
concerns and issues to immediate manager.
- Able to understand and demonstrate Cambro company culture,
display company core values (Safety, Quality, Respect, and
- Understands department's key performance indicators and
contributes to achieve these goals both individually and as a
- Other duties as needed or required. ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Properly utilize the appropriate tools of the MOS to gather and
report results accurately.
- Supervision of the work process for his/her assigned shift in
accordance with MOS.
- Interprets company policies to employees and enforces safety
regulations. Teaches policies to all shift personnel. Tests,
measures and documents understanding of each employee of company
- Guide, develop and coach Area Supervisor personnel within their
- Teach shift and department work process to each employee.
Maintain the correct S.O.P.'s for the work process
- Maintain open and clear lines of communication between shifts
to ensure effective transfer of information.
- Confers with other Shift Managers to coordinate activities of
- Establishes, adjusts, and document work procedures to meet
production schedules. Identify and develop action plans to remove
obstacles that prevent the productive completion of the work
- Leads and participates in team projects as directed by mandate
to improve production output, equipment performance, and quality of
product (wasted material, labor and process time).
- Demonstrated leadership style must be ethical, professional and
enhancing to process and employees.
- Directly supervises Area Supervisors, indirect and direct
personnel. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance
with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training
employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising
performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing
complaints and resolving problems.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed, remain flexible and
open to possible schedule changes in order to meet business needs.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Sitting, walking,
standing, bending at the neck, bending at the waist, squatting,
climbing, kneeling, crawling, twisting at the waist, repetitive use
of hands, simple grasping, power grasping, pushing and pulling,
reaching above and below the shoulder, carrying/lifting up to 50
- Working around equipment and machinery
- Walking on uneven ground
- Exposure to excessive noise
- Exposure to dust, gas, fumes or chemicals
- Use of special visual or auditory protective equipment
- Walking on uneven ground
- Risk of exposure to bio-hazard while working such as:
bloodborne pathogens, sewage, hospital waste, etc. (first responder
in case of an accident) PPE REQUIREMENTS
- Safety glasses
- Utility gloves/cutting gloves
- Steel-toe slip-resistant shoes, leather top/slip resistent
- Hearing protection (e.g. ear plugs, ear muffs)
- Face shields
- Face covering (mask) in accordance with company policy.
Requirements The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Education and Experience - Less than high school education; or
up to one-month related experience or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Language Skills - Ability to read and interpret documents such
as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and
procedure manuals. Ability to speak effectively with employees of
organization. Ability to communicate effectively, orally. Able to
communicate in Spanish.
- Technical ability - Mut possess basic computer skills;
- Other skills - Must be a good team player, self-motivated and
open-minded. Must be able to work with minimal supervision, meet
and maintain high quality work standards, and adapt quickly to new
projects/assignments. Must be able to work any shift as needed.
- AS400/LXE required. CAMBRO is proud to be an equal opportunity
workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to and will not be discriminated against
based upon race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability,
genetic information, military or veteran status, or other
characteristics protected by law.
Keywords: Cambro Manufacturing Company, Huntington Beach , Assembler I, Other , Huntington Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!