Lead Teacher - Childcare
Company: La Petite Academy
Location: Huntington Beach
Posted on: January 15, 2022
We care, for the children and families we serve,andour dedicated
team members.You are our best asset. Feelvaluedand get access
tothebenefits and resourcesyou needto connect, balance, grow, and
- We supportyour work/life balancewith aminimum
50%childcarediscount,immediate (or next-day) access to
earnings,paid time off,and more.
- We invest in your futurewith ongoing training,tuition
reimbursement,credential assistance,and our unique Master Teacher
- We strive to provide a positive, fun environmentwithplenty
ofrecognition. LEAD TEACHER FOR CHILD CARE LA PETITE ACADEMY
PRESCHOOL 19860 Beach Blvd in Huntington Beach CA We are growing!!
Come join our talented team, where we inspire children to be
lifelong learners! We offer:
- Paid holidays and paid time off for full time employees
- No nights or weekends!!
- Tuition reimbursement plan andfreeCDA program
- Opportunity for upward advancement
- Competitive pay rates based on your experience and
- Daily Pay app: Track your income and transfer earnings
instantly (or next day)
- Health, dental and vision insurance for full time
- Pet Insurance!!
- Full time and part time available
- Outstanding childcare discount available for all age groups!!
As a Lead Teacher, youll:
- Create fun,interactive learning experiences
- Promote the social, physical, and intellectual growth of the
- Take the lead onclassroom managementand curriculum
implementation,plusfollow all licensing guidelines and company
- Communicateand build
relationshipswithenrolledandprospectivefamilies Wewant energetic,
dependable, passionate individualswhoare at least 18 andhave:
- Experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson
- CDA or coursework in Early Childhood Education or related
- Highschool diploma or equivalent.
- The ability to meet state requirements for education and
additional center requirements.
- Able to work indoors or outdoors and engage in physical
activity with children
We know our best asset is our people!
So weve made a commitment to ensure you feel valued, with a robust,
comprehensive offering that is competitive and exceeds your
expectations. That means market-relevant compensation, a targeted
range of health and wellness benefits (including life insurance,
dental, vision, as well as medical for full-time positions), and
retirement planning, with a 401k match. We recognize your
potential, encourage your talent, and support your growth with
ongoing training and development. We also offer tuition
reimbursement, assistance with ECE Credits (worth college credit
toward an Early Childhood degree), and our exclusive Master Teacher
program to enhance your skillsand increase your pay. Dont wait.
Start strong today.Successful applicants for this position must
either provide proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or
undergo weekly testing as a condition of employment. Learning Care
Group is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate
against an employee or applicant based on race, color, religion,
national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental
disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status or
any other protected status under federal, state, or local law.If
requested, reasonable accommodations may be made to qualified
individuals, unless doing so causes a direct threat to these
individuals or others in the workplace or if the accommodation
creates an undue hardship to the Company.The Company will comply
with all federal, state or local laws regarding the COVID-19
Keywords: La Petite Academy, Huntington Beach , Lead Teacher - Childcare, Other , Huntington Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!