INTERIOR DESIGN ASSISTANT
Company: THREE SALT DESIGN Co.
Location: Huntington Beach
Posted on: January 12, 2022
KCID is currently seeking an experienced and passionate Interior
Design Assistant to join our intimate team in our Huntington Beach
office. This person is creative, extremely organized, a proactive
forward thinker and detail oriented. They are confident when
reviewing and producing technical drawings, experienced enough to
stay on top of the ever-changing details of each project and
ultimately making the Designer?s job more efficient and seamless.
The ideal candidate is a multitasker who is teachable, eager to
learn and hungry to grow within the company.?JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Entry level position with our design team that works to support
our Interior Designers and works closely with Jr. Designer to
- Work independently to gather information and make educated
decisions regarding any task at hand while asking questions to gain
knowledge and understanding of our processes and firm
- Lead and manage installations in a supportive role and among
- Collect imagery and contact to document job site progress and
in studio content for marketing purposes.?
- Work closely with clients, vendors, contractors ? and
coordinate accordingly to support your team.?
- Maintain project files, keeping client and vendor information
up to date?
- Participate in client installs ? shopping, planning, prepping
for installs and photoshoots, making returns and assisting with
product delivery and damage handling.?
- Manage timelines for your individual projects and tasks, and
ensure timely deliveries and installations while constantly
- Be prepared and be willing to step in when needed, always
watching how you can support the team.?
- Prepare technical drawings as needed, and without being asked
based on an established process and workflow.?
- Ability to research products and assist with specifying and
- Owns and maintains materials library including finish samples
and catalogs on an ongoing basis and creates a process for incoming
materials and a dedicated filing system.?
- Work with vendors to request quotes and track samples. Work
alongside Office Admin to understand orders, expedite and handle
returns while providing proactive updates to the team and clients
- Visit vendor showrooms to request or pick up material
- Be multifaceted in your support to all team members.?
- Assist with general office organization and any other
assignments as needed.?
- Driving to clients or vendor sites.JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 1 year in interior design support or comparable
- Design Certification or higher
- Reliable transportation with valid license
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational and communication
- Excellent discretion, judgement and tact.?
- Clear communicator who can provide intentional direction
- Great listening skills and ability to take constructive
- Confident appearance and presentation with clients?
- Demonstrated ability to successfully navigate a fast passed
environment and a high tolerance for stress.?
- Ability to work well with different personalities.?
- Proficiency in Auto CAD + Sketchup for Interior Design
- Proficiency in Word Suite, specifically Work, Excel and
- Familiarity with Google Suite + Dropbox?
- Demonstrated ability to learn new software quickly
- Comfortable working in a small group?
Keywords: THREE SALT DESIGN Co., Huntington Beach , INTERIOR DESIGN ASSISTANT, Other , Huntington Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!