Company: Alera Group
Location: Huntington Beach
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Orion Risk Management, an Alera Group Company is seeking an
Account Executive on the Property and Casualty team. Are you
looking to be part of a company where you have exciting
opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact? Join a
team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak
straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual
accountability and shared success? If that is what you-- - -re
looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing
organization! As a full-service industry expert, Orion offers a
broad range of insurance coverage in property-casualty, workers-- -
- compensation, employee benefits, and captive solutions. In
addition, we offer value-added services that elevate us above the
ordinary brokerage firm. Specialty services include claims
management, self-insured implementation plans, loss portfolio
transfers, as well as programs specific within key industries such
as construction, manufacturing, and wholesalers. We take pride in
our client advocacy and ability to provide unique methods for our
clients to minimize their costs. Orion, which was founded in 2001,
is licensed nationwide and provides service to our clients from
three Southern California locations. The Account Executive-- - -s
primary responsibility is to serve as the day-to-day expert on a
book of business and the point of contact for clients while
maintaining a high level of client and internal team satisfaction.
The Account Executive will work with the producer and team to
maximize client retention, maximize new business acquisition, and
provide team leadership. Responsibilities
- Market, service, develop, and retain assigned accounts. Meet
established account development and retention objectives.
- Perform risk analysis survey of clients and prospects, obtain
renewal information, complete applications, obtain markets,
negotiate with underwriters, create proposals, help present
proposals, renew clients, provide proactive daily service,
coordinate loss control services, and participate in claims
- Meet with clients to provide service, conduct renewals and
round out accounts.
- Make recommendations to client. Prepare proposals, evaluation,
and recommendations for other lines of coverage.
- Negotiate with insurance companies to obtain the best
combination of coverage, service, and premium.
- Assist the Producer in preparing presentations on insurance
programs for key accounts/prospects.
- Identify client needs and provide appropriate service and
- Attend sales meetings and keep current with all sales
- Attend educational activities to maintain product knowledge and
- Maintain client files and perform all transactions in computer
- Recruit and train new Account Managers Qualifications
- Minimum of 8 Years Prior Professional Experience as an Account
Manager or Sr Account Manager.
- Property & Casualty license Required.
- CISR, CIC, ARM, or CPCU designation Required
- Experience in a team leadership role.
- Exceptional people skills and the ability to lead. Equal
Opportunity Employment We-- - -re an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status. If you-- - -re a
California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy
Act prior to applying. PandoLogic. Keywords: Sales Account
Executive, Location: Huntington Beach, CA - 92605
Keywords: Alera Group, Huntington Beach , Account Executive, Other , Huntington Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!