Inventory Control Associate - $14/hr ($560/wk!) - Start Working TOMORROW!
Location: Huntington Beach
Posted on: November 14, 2021
We re hiring Inventory Control Associates at a large logistics
company. Associates are responsible for accurately maintaining
inventory levels in the warehouse, ensuring proper inventory
rotation and storage, receiving products from clients to check for
quality, and completing inventory reports. Responsibilities:
- Ensure the accuracy of inventory levels between inbound
merchandise and outbound merchandise.
- Perform audits of associate transactions.
- Research discrepancies utilizing QL reports as needed.
- Report associate errors and/or findings to management.
- Initiate and execute all safety procedures and standards with
regard to inventory control and utilize good judgment at all
- Organizes warehouse for efficient storage and item distribution
per supervisor instructions.
- Compiles data from sources such as contracts, purchase orders,
invoices, requisitions, and accounting reports and writes, types,
or enters information into computer to maintain inventory,
purchasing, shipping, or other records.
- Compiles stock control records and information such as
consumption rate, characteristics of items in storage, and current
market conditions, to determine stock supply and need for
- Preferred: Forklift certification
- Knowledgeable in the use of computers.
- Comprehension of basic warehouse layout of bins and items,
including overstock and secondary bin locations.
- Dedicated to customer satisfaction with a positive, 'can-do'
- Ability to lift and/or move objects up to and including 50
Keywords: BlueCrew, Huntington Beach , Inventory Control Associate - $14/hr ($560/wk!) - Start Working TOMORROW!, Other , Huntington Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!