Licensed Vocational Nurse - Hiring Event in Huntington
Submit an application or email us directly at TalentAcquisitionCA@optum.optumcare.com to
HIRING EVENT IN HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA
Thursday, July 29, 2021, 9:00am – 12:00 pm
In person interviews with site leaders
WHAT WILL WORK LOOK LIKE:
Full-time, Non-Exempt, Monday – Friday?
Locations: Anaheim, Santa Ana, Huntington Beach
Dept./Specialty(ies): Urology, ENT, OB/GYN, Dermatology,
Gastroenterology, Podiatry, Internal Medicine, Family
- 1 or 2 years of post-high school education or a degree from a
- Graduation from an accredited Licensed Vocational Nurse
- Current California LVN license.
- I.V. therapy and phlebotomy certification required.
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (AHA)- (100% online
certification is not acceptable).
- Up to and including 1 year of experience.
- Previous Licensed Vocational Nurse work experience.
- Computer literate.
- Manual dexterity to use/handle equipment and instruments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to concurrently perform multiple tasks.
OUR BENEFITS INCLUDE:
dental, and vision benefits
· Short and
long-term disability plans
· Paid time
· FSA & HSA
Professional development programs
· And much,
Please attach resume when RSVPing
Make sure to RSVP by 7/23!