Company: Reyes Beer Division
Location: Huntington Beach
Posted on: March 20, 2020
Position Summary:-- The Route Settlement position is responsible
for running registering, invoicing, and other various processes and
reports for each warehouse, in addition to being responsible for
making error corrections as reported from prior day.Position
Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:--
- Run register process for each Reyes Beer Division facility,
which includes coordinating with local leadership to ensure that
invoices from each business day are posted in VIP
- Run invoicing process for each Reyes Beer Division facility to
ensure that routed orders are invoiced and available for drivers by
open of business next day.
- Run reports as requested for each facility to include
inventory, variance, and other information needed.
- Correct invoice errors from prior day
- Support operations as needed.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.Required Skills and
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-3 years of previous related experience
- Excellent math skills (ie. addition, subtraction, division,
- Accurately 10 key by touch
- Handle multiple tasks/several projects concurrently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug
test.--Preferred Skills and Experience:--
- AS400 with VIP software Physical Demands and Work
Environment:-- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.--
Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as
delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of
Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and
punctuality are essential job functions.-- Should an individual in
this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due
to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources
department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be
made.As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies
will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the
basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures,
including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions,
terminations and self-development opportunities, will be
administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability,
or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the
Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Beer Division, Huntington Beach , Route Settlement, Other , Huntington Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!