Refinery Technical and Operations Support Engineer (Downstream Chemicals) - LosAngeles - Carson area
Company: Baker Hughes Holdings LLC
Location: Huntington Beach
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Would like to ensure our customers operate efficiently using the
latest chemical technology?
Do you enjoy creating innovative and strategic solutions to solve
Join our Downstream Chemical Team!
Our Downstream Chemical Team uses techniques and cutting edge
technology to improve Refinery operations, reliability and overall
efficiency. We provide our customers with effective chemical
solutions that boost production while lowering operating costs. Our
on-site provides real-time support, guidance and troubleshooting to
ensure our customers function effectively and safely.Partner with
the bestAs Refinery Technical and Operations Support Engineer, you
will be managing an on-site team providing chemical and technical
support to our customers. You will ensure that we deliver a
successful service through managing chemical applications. You will
take ownership for growth and sales development to support the
changing needs of the customer.
As a Refinery Technical and Operations Support Engineer, you will
be responsible for:
- Leading an onsite team to deliver refinery chemical process or
water business solutions to our customers
- Interpreting technical data and sending service reports to
identify recommendations and solutions a daily/weekly basis
- Collaborating with co-workers and customers to provide
technical guidance to solve complex technical problems
- Leading business reviews, technical presentations and attending
customer meetings to advise on product enhancements and
- Assisting with the development of short and long range sales
goals through identifying potential new growth opportunities
- Managing chemical inventories and coordinating deliveries at
customer locations to ensure successful finished fuel additives
- The salaried pay scale for this position is $92,900 - $174,500
USD if employed in California.
- *Pay scale for CA is effective January 1, 2023.
Fuel your passionTo be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Have 5 years of experience working with petrochemical refining
or water treatment processes in a manufacturing or heavy industry
- Demonstrate knowledge of Refinery Process and Finished Fuels
Additive and treatment
- Have a solid understanding of demulsification, corrosion
control, fouling control, water treatment and finished fuel
- Be able to obtain a TWIC card
- Be able to pass a drug screen upon hiring and participate in
random DISA screening program
- Show proficiency in IT such as MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint,
- Demonstrate good communication with interpersonal skills and an
ability to build trusting relationships with teams and
- Be a motivated self-starter, proactively taking the initiative
to lead and solve problems
- Demonstrate experience of mentoring, developing and motivating
teams in global matrix environment.
Work in a way that works for youWe recognize that everyone is
different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver
at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can
offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours in a way that works for you and the
- Typical schedule will be 7-4, with occasional longer hours.
Working with usOur people are at the heart of what we do at Baker
Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed,
engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We
invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and
reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the
best in each other.
Working for youOur inventions have revolutionized energy for over a
century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to
push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who
embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value
their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefitsAbout Us:With
operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for
our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading
partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving
net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the
right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as
we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Join Us:Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in
a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become
part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's
come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment
decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion,
national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other
characteristics protected by law.
Keywords: Baker Hughes Holdings LLC, Huntington Beach , Refinery Technical and Operations Support Engineer (Downstream Chemicals) - LosAngeles - Carson area, IT / Software / Systems , Huntington Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!