Guidewire ClaimCenter Developer - Remote
Company: Auto Club of Southern California
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Guidewire ClaimCenter Developer - RemoteGuidewire Developer
- Provide technical leadership and development of Insurance
Claims system projects.
- Devise or modify technical solutions to solve problems.
- Design, code, test, debug and document programs.
- Collaborate with IT management, project or maintenance team
members and other team members to evaluate, design, and provide
technical solutions that support the MRM strategy and otherwise
contribute to the delivery of cost effective business
- Act as an internal technical mentor and consultant.
- Be a key IT technical contributor on emerging technologies used
for the internet, intranet, or internal applications.
- Develop sound, cost-effective applications to achieve customer
- Strong Guidewire Insurance Suite experience, specifically
expertise with ClaimCenter.
- Extensive knowledge and demonstrated ability with GOSU (or
- Ability to assess, architect and design new ClaimCenter
- Proven experience with the design, development, modification
and deployment of software using Agile methodology, source version
control, and release management tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to express complex technical concepts in terms less
technical people can understand.
- Previous experience with ClaimCenter version upgrades,
automated testing concepts and tools (GUnit, Selenium, etc.) and
Guidewire certifications are considered a plusThe position that you
are applying is a Work from Home program where a few days a month
the team comes into the office for meetings and
- Health coverage for medical, dental, vision
- 401(K) saving plan with company match AND Pension
- Tuition assistance
- PTO for community volunteer programs
- Wellness program
- Employee discountsThe Automobile Club of Southern California is
part of the largest federation of AAA clubs in the nation. We have
14,000 employees in 21 states helping 17 million members. With our
national brand recognition, long-standing reputation since 1902,
and constantly growing membership, we are seeking career-minded,
service-driven professionals to join our team."Through dedicated
employees we proudly deliver legendary service and beneficial
products that provide members peace of mind and value."AAA is an
Equal Opportunity EmployerThe Automobile Club of Southern
California will consider for employment all qualified applicants,
including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent
with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws,
including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for
Keywords: Auto Club of Southern California, Huntington Beach , Guidewire ClaimCenter Developer - Remote, IT / Software / Systems , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!