Company: Crossroads Trading Co. Inc.
Location: Huntington Beach
Posted on: September 24, 2022
"Creative, friendly!" "Fun, Collaborative!" "Great Work
Environment!" That's how our employees have described working for
Crossroads, a popular buy-sell-trade retailer with stores
throughout the country. Do you LOVE fashion and want to work for a
company that gives you the opportunity to express your creativity
and also provides opportunities for growth? That's what it means to
be a Crossroads team member.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k Benefits for FT employees
- Vacation and holiday pay for FT employees
- Sick pay
- Competitive wage
- Reliable work schedule
- Significant discount on all merchandise, including designer
- A professionally developed buyer training program
Crossroads Trading, a popular clothing resale shop with stores
throughout the country, is looking for full-time and part-time
Floor Supervisors! Are you fashion obsessed and want to learn more
about buying, merchandising, customer service and trend
forecasting, all while working with a team of fashion lovers just
like you? If so, this may be the job for you.
- Actively participating in staff management and solutions.
- Training and supervising staff.
- Assisting Store Manager with store operations
- Providing outstanding customer service and problem solving any
issues that arise.
- Working at the Point of Sale (POS) counter and handling all
sales-related tasks, including operating POS software, counting
cash, making change and providing customers trade cards for the
clothing they've sold.
- Assisting customers on the sales floor, in the dressing room,
at the register and buy counter.
- Processing merchandise so it is ready for the sales floor.
- Helping merchandise the store by creating window and interior
- Keeping the store clean and presentable.
- Assisting with store security, which includes checking bags and
monitoring the dressing rooms and other parts of the store.
- Being a role model and leading by example.
- Minimum 6 months supervisory experience in the retail
- Extraordinary people and customer service skills
- Open availability, including weekends
- Desire to grow within the fashion retail industry
- Mastery of sales floor support and ability to assist with store
- Experience with store open/close process, employee training,
and enforcing company policies and procedures
- Luxury/Designer retail experience
- Fashion degree and/or certificate
- Ability to authenticate merchandise
- Extensive fashion knowledge including familiarity with labels,
brands, designers and current trends
- Similar industry experience (buy-sell-trade- and/or consignment
experience a HUGE PLUS)
At Crossroads, we want you to show up as your authentic self; this
means bringing all of the characteristics that make you you. We
celebrate and embrace the differences of all of our employees and
want you to feel that you belong, starting from day one. This is
not a commitment we take lightly and it means we must regularly
work and reflect on our company culture, values, and beliefs in
order to identify ways to create a diverse, equitable, and
inclusive workplace. If you want to help us continue to lead the
sustainable, pre-loved fashion industry as we've done for 30 years,
we would love to hear from you!
Compensation: $18.00 - $21.00 per hour
Our Mission & Values
Who We Are
Crossroads Trading has been a leader in the resale fashion industry
since 1991. We have brick and mortar locations nationwide where we
buy, sell and trade on-trend used clothing to the public.
Our goal is make our customers feel great by looking great and keep
clothing out of landfills. We also strive to be active, ethical,
and responsible members of every community we serve and believe in
doing the right thing and doing it right.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Crossroads is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture
where team members and customers from all backgrounds can come
together to look good and feel great. We celebrate and embrace the
differences of all our team members and want you to feel that you
belong, starting from day one.
Crossroads takes pride in helping develop and promote team members
through our Grow from Within program. We provide clear paths to
promotion for all positions and offer valuable training in
management, buying, merchandising, customer service, and more!
Pursuant to any "Ban the Box" ordinances, we will consider for
employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Crossroads' policy is to fill every position without regard to
race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth,
or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender
(including gender identity and gender expression), marital or
partner status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, military
status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state
or local laws. CTC is an equal opportunity employer and selects
employees on the basis of ability, experience, training, and
character. Please contact the president or CEO of Crossroads
Trading Co. if you have any questions or complaints regarding this
Keywords: Crossroads Trading Co. Inc., Huntington Beach , Floor Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Huntington Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!