Company: King's Fish House-Huntington Beach
Location: Huntington Beach
Posted on: July 30, 2022
Job DescriptionKing's Fish House wants to "Welcome You to the
House that Seafood Built". With our embodiment of hospitality from
the heart and spectacular seafood dishes to delight our Guests,
come join our world-class team!Part Time & Full Time Bartenders
average between $500 - $1200 / week. You will be paid $15 / hour,
plus tips as provided by the guests. The advertised expected range
is an estimate, only, and is based on current take home averages.
It is based on schedule flexibility & availability is not
guaranteed.We keep it reel! Premium benefits, an amazing company
culture, growth opportunities, and more! Are you hooked yet?What do
we bring to the table?
- Growth Opportunities
- Great training and commitment to promotions from within!
- Teamwork / Flexible Hours
- Education Reimbursement
- Generous Dining Discount
- Productive Environment
- Strong company culture
- Delicious food in a beautiful restaurant!We are looking for
seasoned Bartenders who seek career growth in the restaurant
industry and who possess a passion for food and beverage. All
crewmembers provide friendly, helpful and knowledgeable guest
service that goes above and beyond at all times. Each crew member
contributes and excels in a team service environment. All crew
members are responsible for understanding the duties of their
position and following all company standards and
- Minimum of 21 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages.
- 3 Years' experience as a restaurant bartender in a similar
level of volume with a craft/classic cocktail program.
- High school graduate, some college.
- Current CA Food Handler's Card.
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate verbal and written
English with Guests, management and co-workers.
- Ability to compute basic mathematical calculations.
- Ability to maintain complete knowledge of the bartender steps
of service and KSC standards.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Complete opening duties as assigned.
- Take Guests' food and beverage orders, utilizing suggestive
- Input orders into point-of-sale system. Legibly document orders
when point of sale system is inoperative and communicate with
- Make and serve alcoholic beverage items at bar and serve to
Guests and servers.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization
of assigned station and service areas.
- Open wine/champagne bottles for Guests as well as wine by the
- Make all varieties of coffee in accordance with restaurant
- Serve all food courses and non-alcoholic beverage items to
- Acknowledge all guests, anticipate Guests' needs, and respond
promptly to guests – however busy.
- Interact in courteous and professional manner with Guests,
management and co-workers.
- Ensure proper bar-top maintenance throughout the meal and the
bar-top is wiped and clean for next Guest.
- Wash and stock all bar glassware throughout shift.
- Present guest checks and process payments adhering to cash
handling and credit policies.
- Clean and wipe down bar immediately after Guest departs.
- Collect and report tips at the end of the assigned shift.
- Complete closing duties as assigned.
- Complete bartender checkout and all closing reports as
assigned, leave duty after reporting to Manager.Equal Opportunity
Keywords: King's Fish House-Huntington Beach, Huntington Beach , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Huntington Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!