Dishwasher - All Shifts - Huntington Beach!
Company: Oakmont Senior Living
Location: Huntington Beach
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Dishwasher - All Shifts - Hiring Immediately!Full Time / Part
Time / On CallPlease join us at our Hiring Event / Job Fair on
Thursday, January 13th from 10:00am to 4:00pm.Please apply online
before going to the job fair. We are looking forward to meeting
you!When: Thursday, January 13, 2022Address: Oakmont of Huntington
Beach18922 Delaware St, Huntington Beach, CA 92648Time: Anytime
between 10:00am-4:00pmPrior experience is not required - Will
Train!Oakmont of Huntington Beach is a premier senior living
community situated on a beautifully landscaped campus. Managed by
Oakmont Management Group, Oakmont of Huntington Beach provides
exceptional quality, comfort, and care with five-star services and
amenities. Residents enjoy a rewarding lifestyle with
individualized comprehensive support that promotes continuing
independence. We deliver meaningful lifestyles and relationships
with residents, families, and team members by developing a winning
culture and living these values: Authenticity * Teamwork *
Compassion * Commitment * Resilience.With communities across
California and Nevada opportunities for career growth, relocation,
and travel are significant. In addition, our team members may enjoy
the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Vacation, Personal Day, Sick Pay, Holidays
- Discounted Meals
- Bonus Opportunities
- Team Member Discount Program
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Recognition Programs
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Student Loan Refinancing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance ProgramThe Dishwasher is responsible for
ensuring that dishes and utensils are returned to the kitchen,
cleaned, sanitized, and properly stored at all times, in accordance
with the company's mission and values.Responsibilities:
- Prepare dish room/area prior to meal service.
- Transport all dishes to the kitchen following meal preparation
and mealtimes. Clear, wash and sanitize dishes and utensils. Return
clean dishes and utensils to appropriate storage areas.
- Assist with breaking down the kitchen for clean-up. Perform
general clean-up and sanitation clean-up of dish room, kitchen,
dining areas, steam tables, range hoods, sinks, and drains. Empty
- Respond to resident concerns and complaints in a professional
and caring manner.
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for all staff,
residents, and guests, following established safety standards.
- Encourage teamwork through cooperative interactions with
co-workers and other departments.Qualifications:
- Prefer six (6) months of experience working in a kitchen or
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Possess written and verbal skills to interact and communicate
effectively with employees, supervisors, physicians, healthcare
professionals, residents, and their families.
- Must pass a Criminal Background check and Health Screening
tests, including COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test
within 72 hours of start date.
- Oakmont Management Group is committed to protecting our team
members and residents from COVID-19. All new team members must
provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or valid exemption due to
Qualifying Medical Reasons or Religious Beliefs subject to legal
requirements.About Oakmont Management Group: Oakmont Management
Group is a recognized leader in the senior living industry that
manages a portfolio of communities under the Oakmont Senior Living
and Ivy Living brand. Oakmont currently serves over 4,000 seniors
across 40 communities in California and Nevada with an additional 5
communities set to open in the coming year. Oakmont strives to
create an atmosphere of family and community among team members,
residents, and resident family members. We know that caring and
meaningful relationships are the foundation of a rewarding life.
Our team is hand-selected for their skills, previous experience,
and passion for working with the elderly. Our practice is to
incorporate joy and laughter alongside our expectations of
excellence. Walk into our communities and feel our pride of
ownership and commitment to service.Oakmont Management Group is an
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Oakmont Senior Living, Huntington Beach , Dishwasher - All Shifts - Huntington Beach!, Hospitality & Tourism , Huntington Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!