Company: Fish Camp
Location: Huntington Beach
Posted on: November 12, 2021
We keep it reel! Free shift meals, premium benefits, an amazing
culinary family, growth opportunities, and more! Are you hooked
yet?All Fish Camp crewmembers, both Front of House and Back of
House, participate in the tip pool. In addition to your hourly
rate, you can earn anywhere from $40-$300 per week from the tip
pool. The advertised expected range is an estimate, only, and is
based on current take home averages. It is based on schedule
flexibility & availability is not guaranteed.What do we bring to
- Growth Opportunities
- Great training and commitment to promotions from within!
- Teamwork / Flexible Hours
- Education Reimbursement
- Generous Dining Discount
- Productive Environment
- Strong company culture
- Delicious food in a beautiful restaurant!The Cook positions are
one of the most important positions we have in executing every
ticket with consistency, timeliness, recipe adherence, and quality
control to ensure that every guest has a memorable meal. As a line
cook, you will be executing multiple tickets throughout the shift
with focus on preparation, plate presentation, and timeliness.Once
hired, you will be trained in a line cook position (Grill, Line,
Fry) and tested in your station to ensure your capability and
knowledge of the recipes, procedures, and quality components. You
will be trained on our guest standards and you will contribute and
excel in a team service environment. You will be responsible for
following all company standards and guidelines, and perform
opening, on-going, and closing side-work duties.ESSENTIAL
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- 1 year experience as a restaurant cook.
- High school graduate.
- Food handlers Card
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate verbal and written
English with Guests, management and co-workers.
- Ability to maintain complete knowledge of all cooking
techniques which are required to prepare restaurant menu
- Ability to maintain complete knowledge of all menu and special
items, their preparation method/time, all ingredients and quality
standards, taste, appearance, texture, temperature, garnish and
method of presentation.
- Ability to maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance
and use of food serving and preparation equipment.
- Ability to comprehend food orders.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Complete opening and closing duties as assigned.
- Prepare necessary food items for meal period and next
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization
of assigned station and service areas.
- Cook for scheduled meal period.
- Follow supervisor's instruction.
- Alert Chef or Sous Chef as to any deficiencies of food
- Notify management of any pertinent information related to shift
activities.Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Fish Camp, Huntington Beach , Line Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Huntington Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!