Speech-Language Pathologist, CCC-SLP
Company: Love 2 Learn Consulting LLC
Location: Huntington Beach
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Love 2 Learn provides therapeutic services for families and
individuals. We focus on enriching the lives we serve to achieve
lasting outcomes. At Love 2 Learn clients access services across
multiple disciplines all under one roof and our staff benefits from
multidisciplinary mentorship as well!Are you an exceptionally
talented Speech Pathologist who can see yourself treating clients
within an interdisciplinary team of passionate professionals? Do
you thrive in working alongside other established leaders in the
field? Are you constantly evolving as a professional, team member
and clinician? Do you have the passion to train and collaborate
with early intervention specialists? Yes? You may be our next
- Evaluate and diagnose speech, language, communication, or
- Our SLPs conduct developmental evaluations independently as
well as within an interdisciplinary team including Occupational
Therapists and Behavior Analysts.
- Develop and implement effective treatment programs through
direct therapy and/or consultative services.
- Provide training to patients' families about results of testing
and recommended treatment options as well as the expectations,
goals for treatment and implementation of treatment program.
- Create accurate documentation and reporting for all evaluations
and patient visits.
- Provide supervision to Speech-Language Pathology
- Cross-train with Early Intervention Managers.
- Manage and mentor Early Intervention Specialists.
- Participate in clinical roundtables with OT/ABA disciplines and
provide feedback on case conceptualization.
- Lead and/or co-lead weekly play groups.
- Maintain communication with staff, funding sources and outside
agencies per state guidelines.
- Refer patients to other specialists when
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Current and unrestricted Speech-Language Pathologist license in
- Certificate of Clinical Competence from ASHA (CCC)
- Two (2) or more years experience in the field of Speech
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A high level of professionalism and organizational skills
- Proficient in Google Workspace documents and files
- Confidence in working with children ages 0-8 and ASD
- Current CPR certification or willingness to complete with
- Preferred experience with Pediatric Speech-Language
- Preferred Spanish or Vietnamese speaking
- Experience working with Regional Center of Orange County is a
- Experience with Central Reach is a plus!What We Offer:
- Mentorship and Training Opportunities
- Flexible Hours
- Management opportunities and unlimited departmental growth
- 401k retirement plan options
- Paid sick time
- Opportunities for Continuing Education Units
- Medical, dental, vision insurance, FSA, and DFSA
- Paid vacation and holidayThis position can be full or part-time
or part to full time. Standard full time working hours are Monday-
Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.*Love 2 Learn Consulting is an
EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or
any other legally protected status.*
Keywords: Love 2 Learn Consulting LLC, Huntington Beach , Speech-Language Pathologist, CCC-SLP, Healthcare , Huntington Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!