Home Health Nurse- LVN- New Grads Welcome!
Company: Aveanna Healthcare
Location: Huntington Beach
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Aveanna Healthcare, the largest pediatric home health care
company in the U.S., is hiring compassionate Licensed Vocational
Nurses (LVN) to provide skilled nursing care to patients in the
home setting. We are the hearts of over 50,000 caregivers and
trusted families.New Grads encouraged to Apply!At Aveanna
Healthcare, we are growing!!! We are looking for qualified and
compassionate people to join our team!Urgent Need in Huntington
BeachHours: 7am-3pm & 3pm-11pmJOB DUTIES:
- Provides direct patient care as defined in State's Nurse
- Implements plan of care initiated by the registered nurse.
- Provides accurate and timely documentation consistent with the
plan of care.
- Assesses and provides patient and family/caregiver education
and information pertinent to diagnosis and plan of care.
- Prepares and coordinates clinical notes and progress
notes.LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE (LVN) QUALIFICATIONS:
- Current CA Vocational Nurse License.
- 1 year of experience is PLUS.
- Pediatric experience is PLUS.
- We accept NEW GRADS under the Flex Waiver Program. In order to
qualify you need 2 signed letters of recommendation AND you must be
approved for position by local, federal and accreditation
- Current PPD or chest x-ray if applicable.
- Current State license, CPR certification and valid driver's
license (local travel required).If you feel that you are a match
for our Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) opening we welcome you to
submit your resume for immediate review and consideration.Aveanna
Healthcare Services is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to
minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as
all other protected groups.Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action: Aveanna provides equal employment opportunities
(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aveanna complies
with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and
training.CCPA Notice for Job Applicants, Contractors, and Employees
Residing in CaliforniaNotice for Job Applicants Residing in
Keywords: Aveanna Healthcare, Huntington Beach , Home Health Nurse- LVN- New Grads Welcome!, Healthcare , Huntington Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!