Caregiver for adolescents with disability-Orange County,Ca
Company: Cerna HomeCare
Location: Huntington Beach
Posted on: January 12, 2022
The Personal Attendant performs assistance with daily living
foradolescence with disability, companionship activities, meal
preparation, and other such tasks that allow the clients to remain
independent in their homes. These activities include bathing,
dressing, feeding, exercising, personal hygiene, grooming,
transferring, ambulating, positioning, toileting and incontinence
care, assisting with medication reminders, meal planning and
preparation, clients' laundry, correspondence,and light
housekeeping of areas that are directly occupied by the
clients.Caring foradolescence with disability and nonverbal
- Strong communication skills to communicate with non-verbal
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- Must have a compassion for caring for an adolescence
- Must be able to lift at least 40 lbs. with or without
- Must have a current and valid drivers license and be able to
safely operate a vehicle in compliance with all applicable laws and
regulations with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Caregiving for an adolescence
- Experience working withautism spectrum disorder, cerebral
palsy, or down syndrome.
- Training in adolescence with disability-autism spectrum
disorder, cerebral palsy, or down syndrome.
- Qualified in American Sign Language
- HCA-HOME CARE AIDE REGISTRYJob Duties
- Adheres to Company policies and procedures
- Performs work under the supervision of the Staffing
- Spends at least 80% of time on tasks that directly benefit the
- Prepares meals and snacks for client according to client/family
and supervisors instructions. Provides companionship for the client
including accompanying client on walks, trips to
social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- Completes necessary logs reflecting services provided.
- Refers all questions to the office.Benefits
- Flexible schedule
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Monthly Employee Recognition and Awards
- Medical Benefits offered
- Competitive pay
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Keywords: Cerna HomeCare, Huntington Beach , Caregiver for adolescents with disability-Orange County,Ca, Healthcare , Huntington Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!