Company: Driven Care, Inc.
Location: Huntington Beach
Posted on: January 3, 2022
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Huntington Beach,
California. This and other physician jobs brought to you by
Telemedicine physician provides remote medical care to patients via
audio and video calls as well as written communications. The
telemedicine practitioner responsibilities are to utilize
video-audio communication for COVID-19 services, cases, discuss and
review medical conditions, assess, diagnose, treat and address
patients' concerns regarding the use of telemedicine services. This
is a remote position. Candidates may be based anywhere in the
United States. We will assist with obtaining an emergency license
Days Needed: Monday – Sunday; based on a mutually agreed upon,
Shifts available: Day, Swing and Graveyard shifts available.
Minimum number of hours per week: 16
Interested Candidates can apply using the below link:
• Current active unrestricted license in your state of residence
and in good standing
• Current BLS for Healthcare Provider Card
• Active DEA license
• Minimum 2 year experience in clinical practice.
• Ability to consult with patients through virtual communication
• Knowledge of Telehealth Protocols
• Knowledge of HIPAA compliance
• Tech-savvy and excellent in verbal communication.
• Knowledge of the principles and practices of COVID19.
• Experience in telemedicine preferred.
ESSENTIAL TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(All duties listed below are essential to the job.)
• General Staff Accountabilities
• Conduct video, phone, synchronous and asynchronous consultations
(depending on state) and message with patients, including assessing
screening, diagnosing and prescribing medication for patients as
• Adhere to company guidelines and complete all required
• Handle patient care for at least 8 hours per week or more by
answering patient clinical questions, prescribing medication as
appropriate and providing medical guidance as necessary.
• Can provide clinical care for COVID-19 patients.
• Employees' conduct conforms to the Mission, Vision, Values, and
Code of Conduct of Driven Care Inc.
• Effectively protects all health information from unauthorized
access per HIPAA regulations and all applicable local and state
• Exhibits good attendance and punctuality.
• Observes allotted break and meal periods as prescribed by Policy
and follows timecard procedures by accurately punching in and
• Attends personal affairs to avoid any interference with
• Adheres to the Dress Code during video calls.
• Functions with an awareness of patient safety issues and applies
basic principles of safety as identified within Driven Care
• Follows the occurrence reporting policy and procedure in
reporting any potential safety issues.
Exhibits behavior that is courteous, compassionate, polite,
friendly, and respectful towards patients, patients' family,
midlevels, and co-workers and extends self to make patients, and
other members of the healthcare team feel welcome and
Reports to: Owner and Chief Executive Officer
Working Conditions: Option to work remotely or in office
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Driven Care, Inc., Huntington Beach , Telehealth Physician, Healthcare , Huntington Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!