Company: Sea Cliff
Location: Huntington Beach
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)Shifts: 7am-7pm, 7pm-7amAre you
ready to discover the world of limitless possibilities that comes
with being a member of our culture? --Explore more about this
opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our
story of providing exceptional care and making a positive impact in
the lives of everyone we serve. Benefits:
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay and Sick TimeJob Overview:
- Consult with the Medical Director and attending physician
concerning resident evaluation and assist the Director of Nursing
Services in planning and developing the nursing services to be
performed for the resident.
- Examine the resident and his/her records and charts to
distinguish between normal and abnormal findings in order to
recognize early stages of serious physical, emotional or mental
- Perform an assessment evaluation and a complete in-depth
physical examination. --
- Perform optic and ophthalmic examinations.
- Record physical findings, and formulate plans and prognosis
based on resident---s condition. --Report these to the attending
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and
assess resident---s clinical problems and health care needs.
--Report these to the attending physician.
- Implement and maintain established policies, procedures,
objectives, quality assurance, safety and environmental and
infection control. --Interpret these to the physician, resident,
family members, and public, as appropriate.
- Make written and oral reports/recommendations to the attending
physician, Medical Director, or the Administrator concerning the
status and care of the assigned resident. Requirements:
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to
practice as a LVN in California.
- Current CPR certification
- Must pass pre-employment back ground check and physical Our
company mission is to dignify Long Term Care in the eyes of the
world. --Our facility---s success is dependent upon our highly
motivated clinical professionals working to improve business
operations. --Our leadership team is driven to provide exceptional
service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding
our company---s mission of delivering care with compassion and
integrity. --We value innovation and creativity in our buildings
and love a healthy debate that challenges us to learn and grow. Our
Values: C.A.P.L.I.C.O.Customer Second, Employee
FirstAccountabilityPassion for LearningLove one AnotherIntelligent
Risk TakingCelebrationOwnership-- Sea Cliff Healthcare Center18811
Florida StreetHuntington Beach, CA
92648www.seacliffhealthcare.comBack to Jobs
Keywords: Sea Cliff, Huntington Beach , LVN, Healthcare , Huntington Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!