Company: Faith, Purpose and Hope Recovery
Location: Huntington Beach
Posted on: May 25, 2023
*Mission of the Company:*
We are a 14 bed dual diagnosis treatment facility working with primarily substance abuse disorders and secondary mental health disorders. The vision of this facility is holistic in nature with a combination of education, sober support, mental health services, physical fitness, finding healthy balance in life and learning how to enjoy life again in a sober capacity. We do not believe one size fits all when it comes to recovery and recovery looks different for different people. However, we also do see significant success with certain aspects of recovery that we will encourage clients to engage in (i.e. gaining sober support, family involvement, working on mental health concerns as well as physical health concerns, etc.).
* Conduct weekly case management sessions with clients to help them with their needs outside of treatment (i.e. legal, financial, housing, medical, etc.)
* Work with clients on a weekly basis to help them understand the process of recovery and the skills they will need in order to maintain long term sobriety
* Work directly under the clinical director to complete intake biopsychosocial assessments and utilization reviews
* Participate in Treatment Plan development with support of client and family participation on cases where needed
* Engage clients in group therapy sessions and complete clinical notes in a timely manner
* Strengthen job readiness skills through coaching in job search, applications, resume writing, interviewing and follow-up skills.
* Provide updates and engagement with client's family members per clients requests
* Hold clear boundaries and communicated directly and effectively with clients and parents regarding the change and growth process
* Develop strong, healthy relationships with clients in order to support and challenge them to do the tough work of changing and thriving
* Teach and model hard and soft life skills
* Model a growth mentality and be doing your own growth work in parallel with the client's and family's work
* Candidates must have a RADT certification or its equivalent.
* Experience working in a clinical and/or coaching environment within the drug and alcohol treatment and/or mental health treatment industry.
* Knowledge of and fluency in the use of psychological tools, recovery resources, insight into motivation and behavior, understanding of the role of coaching as a change agent.
* The ideal candidate is self-motivated, coachable, trustworthy, ethical and works well both as a team member and independently.
* Good computer skills (Microsoft Office)
* Familiarity with substance treatment industry: 12 step terminology, etc
* Proficiency in KIPU Systems Client Management Software
*Additional Certificates & Licenses:*
* CPR/First AID
* Valid Driver's License
* Negative TB test results within past year
* Medical clearance to work within past year
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 - $25.00 per hour
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* 8 hour shift
People with a criminal record are encouraged to apply
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Huntington Beach, CA 92648: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person
*Mission of the Company:*
Keywords: Faith, Purpose and Hope Recovery, Huntington Beach , Case Manager, Executive , Huntington Beach, California
here to apply!