Property Manager- Beachview Villas
Company: CARDINAL SERVICES LTD.
Location: Huntington Beach
Posted on: March 10, 2023
Peak Living is seeking a qualified Community Manager, with tax
credit experience, to join our team!
At Peak Living, our employees love where they work! We are a
fast-growing property management company with communities across
the United States. We believe successful growth is best achieved by
developing high quality teams and empowering them in their
Under the direction of the Regional Manager, the Community Manager
supports and assists in all aspects of community operations.
- The Community Manager supervises all community
- Ensures that the property follows all tax credit
- The Community Manager supports and participates in fulfilling
the customer service and leasing standards.
- Responds to resident requests promptly and courteously and
provides solutions to resolves resident issues.
- Direct all marketing efforts.
- Assist in preparing all paperwork specific to new and renewal
- Determine lease renewal rates and assist in delivery of renewal
letters to secure renewals.
- Recommend rental rate adjustments or concessions to the
Regional Manager necessary to increase rental activity.
- Review resident files and accounting records to determine
unpaid and/or late fees owed, communicate with residents regarding
outstanding balances, implement procedures for collecting on
delinquencies, and enforce the lease to maximize revenue.
- Reporting responsibilities include preparation of weekly and
monthly reports, 3-day demands, delinquency report updates, other
income, and utility tracking spreadsheets, move-in/move-out
inspections, invoices, final security deposit disposition reports
and any other reports requested by the Regional Manager.
- Direct the organization of community resident activities,
preparing newsletters and maintaining resident loyalty and
- Identify areas for improvement and improve the efficiency,
productivity, and profitability of the community.
- Research and shop the competition a minimum of one time per
quarter to ensure that rental rates, concessions, security deposits
etc. align with market conditions.
- Collect, post, and deposit rents/security deposits and other
community income daily.
- Lead the maintenance and management of budgeted occupancy,
collections, and expenses.
- A minimum of three (3) years' experience as an onsite Community
Manager or Assistant Community Manager in multi-family housing,
hospitality, or similar industry.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- College education, CAM or ARM certification preferred.
- Housing Credit Certified Professional (HCCP) designation
preferred (for LIHTC)
- Certified Occupancy Specialist (COS) designation preferred (for
- 1 year of experience in LIHTC communities.
- Valid driver's license.
Why Join Peak Living
- 3 Weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 10 Paid Holidays + 3 Floating Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- 401k matching
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Appreciation Events
Keywords: CARDINAL SERVICES LTD., Huntington Beach , Property Manager- Beachview Villas, Executive , Huntington Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...