OEM Account Manager
Company: PCX, Inc
Location: Huntington Beach
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Pacific Component Xchange, Inc., (PCX) is a leading high-tech
electronic component distribution company and has been in business
since 1993 with a solid reputation for outstanding service,
quality, and on-time delivery. Our headquarters are located in
beautiful Huntington Beach, California.
We are looking to immediately add team players that are highly
motivated and experienced OEM/CEM - Inside Sales personnel. This
position has full account management responsibilities. PCX strongly
believes in providing the highest levels of customer service in the
You love and desire a working environment that trains thoroughly,
gives the appropriate tools and supports via close tracking of key
metrics to provide constant and relevant feedback on your efforts.
We also provide strong support in terms of key capabilities both in
terms of strong financial strength and a long history (29 years) of
successful trading and selling to the OEM, CEM, and military
markets. Lastly, we provide warm leads with customers that have
done business with PCX before so you hit the ground running.
PCX is a broad line distributor and proudly represents over 290
authorized suppliers (including 60+ electronic companies). We
support several world-class product-technology partners and provide
numerous additional value-added services to support our
Quality is critical throughout our selling process and we are,
AS9120 Rev. A/ISO 901-2008 Certified, ANSI ESD 2020 Certified, and
ANSI ESD S20.20 certified. We are on the DLA Qualified Suppliers
List of Distributors (QSLD).
PCX is on the board of directors for IDEA. We are members of ERAI,
ECAI, and ASA Aviation.
The salary is $4,000 a month, plus commissions.
Duties of our OEM/CEM Account Managers:
- Meet and/or exceed monthly, quarterly and year-to-date - annual
revenue and profit budgets.
- Research, identify, profile, qualify and penetrate and expand
assigned account base.
- Perform business-to-business sales via emails and phone by
contacting buyers procuring electronic components for
- Provide detailed quotes to customers and follow-up to close
- Meet and/or exceed targets established for the volume of
prospecting phone calls.
- Always maintain a positive attitude and strengthen
relationships with customers.
- Manage existing customer accounts, order entry, and to ensure
- Time management skills, ability to multi-task, handle
inbound/outbound calls and sales follow-up to closure.
- Excellent communication, troubleshooting, listening skills and
is a team player.
- Self-motivated, organized, and ability to remain focused on
- Fully utilize PCXs valued-added services offered to enhance
- 50 calls minimum per day.
- 6 Qualified Requirements per day.
- 10K minimum GP per month.
- Minimum 1+ year previous inside sales experience with
technology sales preferred.
- Proven track record of successful sales with
- Excellent computer skills, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Positive attitude and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced
- Excellent listener.
- Conversant in all business tools like Microsoft Outlook, Word,
Excel, and CRMs.
- Must enter data resulting from calls and relationship
- Must be high integrity, and honest.
- A learner and understands and welcomes the opportunity to
- 401K (matching 5%, the highest in the industry.
- 3 weeks paid vacation.
- 6 days paid sick leave.
- Ongoing Sandler Sales Training ($500 a month paid
- Vision, dental, and health insurance.
- $25,000 life insurance benfit.
- Bi-Monthly feedback/coaching sessions.
- In-depth budgeting and retirement tools as part of the benefit
- Company-paid snacks, coffee, tea, etc.
Keywords: PCX, Inc, Huntington Beach , OEM Account Manager, Executive , Huntington Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!