Director of Operations - RBD
Company: Reyes Holdings
Location: Huntington Beach
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Position Summary: The Director of Operations is accountable for
the timely and effective planning, development and execution of all
warehousing and transportation activities, development of
operations staff, safety, security and maintenance of warehouse.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- The Director of Operations will direct and control the
logistical and operational effectiveness of the warehouse, delivery
and fleet operations. Assures systems are in place to create timely
and accurate delivery of all products to maintain a high level of
efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Must ensure appropriate inventory levels are maintained and
timely reorders are placed and scheduled. Responsible for
maximizing fleet utilization.
- Firsthand knowledge of Warehouse Management System.
- First hand execution of warehouse and distribution initiatives
such as: budget management, procurement, labor relations, talent
management and productivity initiatives. Collaborative style.
Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Responsible for compliance to budget and cost performance.
- Oversee and ensure budgetary compliance for all building and
- Responsible for OSHA compliance and Audit procedures. Ensure
that all procedures, practices and equipment are within guidelines
set by OSHA and suppliers.
- Responsible for inventory accuracy. Supervise all incoming
- Coordinate and develop special training programs as needed for
Keywords: Reyes Holdings, Huntington Beach , Director of Operations - RBD, Executive , Huntington Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!