Sr. Creative Director, Renewables
Company: Naked Labs
Location: Huntington Beach
Posted on: January 8, 2022
If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you
can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/3cjUOTm
We are an innovative bio-tech and climate tech company that is
disrupting the status quo and on a mission to reverse climate
change. What started in 2003 as a question of "what if we could
turn greenhouse gas into useful materials?" - a force for good -
has turned into "we can and we will" through over a decade of
endless trial, error, and determination. Today, we harness
greenhouse gas to create a certifiably carbon-negative,
regenerative material that can replace plastic and leathers. But
the determination doesn't stop there. It's also on a mission to
inspire communities to make meaningful choices that will help the
long-term health of our planet. In fact, while many companies are
looking to bring their products and practices to a carbon neutral
state, with this technology, We are the only company producing both
foodware and apparel that is carbon-negative. And this is just the
beginning, as the versatility of the material means future product
innovations are endless. The more products we produce, the better
the planet gets. We are looking for passionate, entrepreneurially
minded, outside-the-box movers and shakers who live by our CODE -
Creativity, Optimism, Determination, Empathy - and want to leverage
their skills to positively impact the world we live in for
generations to come. Why this role? (Overview) As the catalyst for
breakthrough experiences and emotive storytelling, as well as being
the imaginative leader with the knack for unlocking creative ideas,
inspiring visuals and thought-provoking copy, you will own the
overall creative strategy in support of our brand building and
business driving efforts. With your role as a key member of the
marketing -leadership team and direct report to the Chief Marketing
Officer, you will have a career defining opportunity to build a
brand from the ground-up - one with aspirations to become an iconic
brand around climate technology, the next wave of meaningful
innovation. Imagine the brand you can shape with the inspiration of
Tesla meets Patagonia and Apple -meets Ben and Jerry's --- If the
thought of this excites you, then let's talk! How you'll impact?
- Ideate, innovate and inspire with visuals, copy, stories and
activations - this is what your destined to do!
- This role is not a "picker of ideas." In fact, it's just the
opposite - you'll get your hands dirty and do the best part
of marketing and brand building: create and make things.
- You will be the innovative orchestrator of how the new brand
comes to life by leading our creation messaging, visual
expressions, and physical activations through a hands-on approach
that results in work that drives action in support of positive
- Be a master translator of business objectives and marketing
strategies into clear creative strategies and impactful (visual,
written, digital, social, physical, etc.) executions at the speed
- Partner closely with multidisciplinary teams, including
Commercialization, HR, Product Development, and more to generate
impactful ideas for company branding, promotional campaigns, and
- You relish staying on top of trends, assessing real-time data,
and keeping up to date with not only the latest marketing
innovations, but more importantly, maintaining an innate pulse on
- Strategically lead inspired brainstorming sessions in ways that
bring out the best and most creative ideas from the team.
- Shape brand standards, establish brand governance, and create
critical processes and systems to ensure creative assets are
squarely on brand (identity, tone, voice, etc), regardless of who
- Meet with cross-functional project leads and explain campaign
strategies and solutions
- Develop well-crafted media / channel appropriate copy that is
on brand, tone, and voice.
- Lead, collaborate and cultivate a positive, energizing and
inspiring team culture with creative team members (full-time,
freelancers, consultants, contractors, agencies, etc.), including
current and future designers, copywriters, photographers,
producers, content creators, etc.
- Ensure excellent, on-brief deliverables are met on time and on
budget. Why this was made for you? (Qualifications)
- A minimum of 10 years of creative experience and a minimum of
3+ years in progress leadership roles with a
natural pulse on culture and industry trends, as well as a strong,
innate grasp of social platform idiosyncrasies
and digital innovations - including mobile and emerging
- Bachelor's Degree in art, graphic design, marketing,
communications, journalism, or another relevant field.
- Expert in Mac Software, Adobe Creative Suite, and Office
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Understanding of and experience with all dimensions of
marketing communications, including consumer first
experience design and the ability to translate audience insights
into effective, innovative, integrated marketing
- In-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel
- Energized by bringing to life creativity across media, balanced
with being a naturally strategic thinker.
- Proven experience translating the brand and objectives into
on-brief, creative expressions across
- Energizing and inspiring leader with ability to motivate and
unlock creativity not only with creative teams, but
also business partners, while also ensuring the end work aligns
with broader business objectives.
- A strong portfolio of experiences that reflect abilities in
graphic design, motion graphic design, short-form
videos, photography, editing, storytelling, and copywriting.
- Your passion for design, technology, music, media, content and
culture is part of your everyday life.
- Experience building a brand from scratch is preferred.
- Genuinely excited by our mission and the opportunity to use
your creative talents to advocate for
- Capable of motivating and influencing others of all levels and
stature to act
- Trifecta of being collaborative, creative and strategic - a
person who values open, two-way communication and
leverages diverse perspectives to make good ideas and expressions
great. 9800 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Keywords: Naked Labs, Huntington Beach , Sr. Creative Director, Renewables, Advertising , Huntington Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!