Head of Brand Marketing, Renewables
Company: Naked Labs
Location: Huntington Beach
Posted on: January 8, 2022
If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you
can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/3DCKW3b
We are an innovative bio-tech and climate tech company that is
disrupting the status quo and on a mission to reverse climate
change. What started in 2003 as a question of "what if we could
turn greenhouse gas into useful materials?" - a force for good -
has turned into "we can and we will" through over a decade of
endless trial, error, and determination. Today, We harness
greenhouse gas to create a certifiably carbon-negative,
regenerative material that can replace plastic and leathers. But
the determination doesn't stop there. It's also on a mission to
inspire communities to make meaningful choices that will help the
long-term health of our planet. In fact, while many companies are
looking to bring their products and practices to a carbon neutral
state, with this technology, we are the only company producing both
foodware and apparel that is carbon-negative. And this is just the
beginning, as the versatility of the material means future product
innovations are endless. The more products we produce, the better
the planet gets. We are looking for passionate, entrepreneurially
minded, outside-the-box movers and shakers who live by our CODE
-Creativity, Optimism, Determination, Empathy - and want to
leverage their skills to positively impact the world we live in for
generations to come. Why this role? (Overview) You will have the
opportunity to be an inaugural steward of a game-changing,
lifestyle-centered, brand vision and be the
lynchpin for not only delivering exceptional business driving
consumer/customer/user experiences, but also driving brand love and
advocacy with our target audiences. We are seeking a tech-savvy,
digital-first, community building, growth-minded Head of Brand
Marketing to lead our brand strategy and execution for our
high-growth business and brand. You'll lead a wide breadth of
responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- growing our community of brand advocates,
- partnering with the head of creative to establish and ensure
consistency of our brand look, tone, and feel,
- defining and driving audience segmentation and
- driving cross-channel and experiential storytelling, and
- creating and overseeing the success of our paid, owned and
earned strategies As a critical leader on the marketing team, you
will ensure marketing effectively supports sales goals and creates
compelling, impactful campaigns to grow customer and consumer
loyalty. In essence, you will strategically create and ensure a
consistent, end-to-end, story-centered, brand experience across all
marketing touch-points. This is a highly
collaborative and strategic leadership role, where a critical
component to success includes strong partnerships with
Communications, Product Marketing, Commercialization, Product
Innovation, Finance, Legal, etc. As a key member of the marketing
leadership team, you will have a career defining opportunity to
build a brand from the ground-up - one with aspirations to become
an iconic brand around climate technology, the next wave of
meaningful innovation. Imagine the brand you can steward with the
inspiration of Tesla meets Patagonia and Apple meets Ben and
Jerry's --- If the thought of this excites you, then let's talk!
How you'll impact? (Responsibilities)
- You will be the innovative steward of how the rebrand (in the
works) comes to life by leading the development
and creation of disruptive, innovative, story-centered work
(activations, digital/social, content, etc.) focused on
acquiring, engaging, and educating a diverse audience of customers
and consumers. Critical to our mission is
communicating our unique value proposition found through our
technology & product offerings, resulting in
work that inspires others to act in support of positive
- Constantly evolve and push boundaries in developing the company
brand and creative via product education, brand advocacy, and
- Be a master translator of business objectives to marketing
strategies, delivering impactful (visual, written, digital, social,
physical, etc.) executions at the speed of culture.
- Work cross-functionally to develop creative work that will
engage multiple audiences & their respective journeys, delivering
positive business and brand impact at each touchpoint.
- Keep the company at the forefront of culture by infusing the
right cultural nodes and applying data-driven insights into
marketing strategies and activations
- Ensure excellent, objective-based outcomes are exceeded and
delivered on time, with an iterative process that always includes
learnings adopted for future iterations.
- Innately curious and naturally adept at leveraging the nuances
within strategies and executions to effectively appeal to
consumers' minds AND hearts.
- Build, mentor, and lead a multi-functional team of talented
individuals, freelancers, and agencies. Why was this made for you?
- Minimum of 10+ years relevant brand marketing experience,
leading brand and/or product marketing including minimum of 5
years' experience in brand building via content strategy, content
creation, social media management and customer acquisition via
digital marketing; Preference for someone with experiences working
with both an iconic lifestyle brand and a high-growth technical
- Experience developing content marketing strategies to drive
exposure and business performance / growth with a passion and
innate knack for brand storytelling
- Proven experience improving brand awareness via PR and social
channels & when to use each.
- Naturally creative, outside-the-box idea generator that also
knows how to bring out the best creativity and breakthrough ideas
- Proven experience (with a broad portfolio) to drive measurable
business outcomes by leading creative initiatives across a wide
range of platforms (digital, TV, print, OOH, podcasts,
experiential, influencers, social, etc.)
- Results oriented, self-starter that knows how to thrive in a
fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Experience in people management - building, inspiring, and
leading productive teams.
- Strong partnership management and influencing skills - internal
partners and external partners, agencies, and vendors
- Natural inclination to use data and insights to drive strategy,
execution, and optimization
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A "no task is too small" attitude
- Excited to join a company with a dynamic, startup culture and
have passion for helping to make the environment better What an
ideal candidate can bring to the team?
- A strong conceptual thinker and builder at heart who is
passionate about delivering impact. You believe that a
creative approach to any problem will yield a stronger result.
- Naturally think and process at a strategic level but are
energized, capable and eager to roll up your sleeves to
help the team do the job as well.
- Has a split mind between creativity/design and
analytics/data-driven performance - cherishes a great digital
experience and narrative as much as taking a consumer through the
acquisition funnel and knows how to
leverage each to deliver business results.
- Has experience leading multiple, simultaneous projects through
full strategic and creative development -
research, strategy (why and how), naming, copywriting, content
development and experiential activations.
- Ability to inspire others and develop high-performing teams
with clear goals and measurable impact.
- Believe that effective work is achieved through collaboration
in small, fast-moving teams. 9800 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Keywords: Naked Labs, Huntington Beach , Head of Brand Marketing, Renewables, Advertising , Huntington Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!