Company: Array Corporation
Location: Huntington Beach
Posted on: August 7, 2022
HB Staffing is seeking exceptional Administrative Assistants to
join our growing and dynamic team in Huntington Beach, California!
Benefits and competitive pay will be discussed during the interview
and will be based upon experience.
HB Staffing does not just connect you with a job; we offer you the
ability to double your income in as little as two years. How? We
offer a Professional Mentoring & Education Program to help you be
great at your job, love it, and grow. The more worthy the goal, the
harder the path and we do not offer you a rose garden. This is not
an elevator to success; it is a ladder, and you must put in the
work to climb so you ll never feel stuck in a dead-end job
HB Staffing is part of Array Corporation, the leading
technology-enabled enterprise staffing organization whose mission
is to help YOU TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR CAREER.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for various
clerical duties to support the client's organization.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters,
faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to
handle requests and queries from senior managers
Education: High school diploma or general education degree
Experience: At least one-year of professional administrative or
clerical experience is required; previous experience as a secretary
or office admin assistant a plus!
Skills and Certifications:
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
Pay Rate: Based on experience!
Schedule: TBD at time of interview
As a team member at HB Staffing, you will be eligible for:
Competitive Benefits such as health care, dental care, vision care,
Huntington Beach, California
Keywords: Array Corporation, Huntington Beach , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Huntington Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!