General Manager (Office)- Homecare
Company: Comfort Keepers
Location: Huntington Beach
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Are you looking for a career where you can use your
results-driven expertise to fulfill your passion of making a
difference in the lives of the elderly? - Do you love building and
maintaining working relationships with others that improve their
quality of life? - If so, Comfort Keepers has a job for you!*Absent
a legally recognized exception, this position requires proof of
your fully vaccinated - and boosted status for COVID-19 -Comfort
Keepers of -Lomita, CA -is seeking a dedicated, experienced General
Manager for our -office. The General -Manager is responsible for
providing engaged, extraordinary service to Seniors in -Lomita and
surrounding -areas, while achieving consistent profitable growth.
The General Manager will also be responsible for providing
exceptional leadership to our team of passionate, motivated
caregivers. -Job Responsibilities:
- Implements and monitors continuous quality improvement programs
to enhance client care delivery and referral source
- Leads, develops, trains and mentors staff to foster
professional growth and development.
- Develops sales and marketing plans, in conjunction with Sales
Territory Managers, and ensures implementation of plans translating
into anticipated budgeted growth.
- Provides a work professional and respectful environment which
attracts, engages and retains high performing employees. Management
and oversight of staff to ensure strong performance and
- Collaborates with Territory Manager -to make recommendations
and adjustments when appropriate to achieve objectives and set
- Ensures compliance with company policies, procedures, and
guidelines as well as compliance with federal, state, and local
laws, rules and regulations.
- Develops, implements, and evaluates programs and initiatives to
meet sales, HR, marketing, financial, quality, and service
- Analyzes, implements and evaluates current and new services
within the service area.
- Participates and promotes community health activities among
staff and colleagues.
- Remains visible and accessible to staff on a consistent
- May be required to work on-call as business needs requireJob
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, healthcare or a
related field OR minimum of five years of business leadership
including supervisory and sales experience in a healthcare or
- Leadership experience working with healthcare / home health
career standards and quality assurance or risk management.
- Clean driving record and ability to pass background check /
motor vehicle record check. -Job Benefits:
- 401(k) with Pre-Tax and Roth options and Employer Match.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short/Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time accrue for full-time employees
during the first full paycheck, and may be used immediately after
accrued.Position Physical Demands:Walking, sitting, and standing
with lifting limited to files and records typically not expected to
exceed 5 pounds in weight. -Extended time at a computer work screen
and on the telephone. -Start your healthcare career today, apply
now!This position is open at our Lomita, CA office.An Equal
Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Comfort Keepers
considers applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, or any legally protected status. We will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known
disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue
Keywords: Comfort Keepers, Huntington Beach , General Manager (Office)- Homecare, Administration, Clerical , Huntington Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!