Company: Teacher Created Materials
Location: Huntington Beach
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Position Summary:Under the direction of the Chief Financial
Officer, the Finance Manager will manage all aspects of financial
analysis, budgeting, and forecasting, and will report to management
key business trends. This position will oversee the work of 1-2
financial analysts, manage their training and development, and
deliver performance reviews. The Finance Manager will be expected
to work closely with senior executives, other operating managers
and other department staff.Essential Duties/Responsibilities:
- Lead the development of the annual budget and regularly produce
updated financial forecasts.
- Provide financial analysis on income statement trends, balance
sheet ratios, and cash flow.
- Identify and make recommendations for cost improvements and
cost efficiency actions.
- Support CFO in the development of quarterly Board meeting
materials and presentations.
- Respond to inquiries from key stakeholders regarding special
information or reporting requests.
- As part of the Company's migration to NetSuite ERP system,
ensure traditional reporting needs are maintained. Participate in
user acceptance testing of reporting outputs, verifying data
- Present information in meaningful and actionable format to
management (executive level summaries)
- Provide training to new and existing financial staff as
- Work closely with other departments to ensure accurate and
timely inputs to financial forecasts.
- Maintain confidentiality in all areas.Minimum Qualifications:
- BA/BS in Finance or Accounting (strong understanding of
accounting is required)
- Previous experience managing budgets and developing forecasts
- Demonstrated experience in providing data analysis at an
executive summary level
- High attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with cross-functional groups
- Experience presenting financial information to highest levels
of management with confidence and precision
- Critical Success Factors:
- Independence and Initiative
- Interpersonal/Relationship Building
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Team Oriented
- A successful Finance Manager will be willing to work alongside
team members in our Company corporate offices. A hybrid work
schedule will be assessed after completion of initial, full-time,
in-office onboarding period.Physical Requirements:
- Sit for extended periods of time; including at a computer.
- Occasional lifting up to 15 lbs.
- Repetitive hand and wrist movements for frequent use of
computer keyboard and mouse.Work Conditions:General office
Teacher Created Materials is an Affirmative Action/Equal
Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status,
or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Teacher Created Materials, Huntington Beach , Finance Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Huntington Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!